Inconsiderate usage topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Doesnt it seem like the "inconsiderate usage" topics come up too much?

I know I've probably seen half a dozen such topics in half as many months; and to me that is one thing that can bring bad publicity to ourselves.

Mostly these seem to be topics where people Express that they wanted to go #2 (wearing padding most of the time, although sometimes not) and thought doing so would be safe and nobody would notice; but when you are out amongst the mass "Vanilla" public you really cant guarantee nobody is gonna come across you (especially if it is a bus ride across the city, you never know when more passengers will board such a bus).

If it's a secluded area, such as a trail in the woods or a park that doesn't get a lot of traffic (like ones in smaller towns), there is much less risk.

But exposing the Vanilla public to such situations is very likely to either just be very awkward or you may even get negative attention, which is not good for the AB/DL Community

How can people even do this on purpose?.. It's super embarrassing and also super unpleasant... Both for others and for yourself...

Elenwen said:
How can people even do this on purpose?.. It's super embarrassing and also super unpleasant... Both for others and for yourself...

Idk, unless they are the kind of person that loves public embarrassment.

I have read these and I think that they may be fantasizing or just stirring the pot to get our attention.

Scaramouche said:
I have read these and I think that they may be fantasizing or just stirring the pot to get our attention.

Hard to say, but at the very least people would assume you cant help it and feel sorry for you; unless it seems like you like it; then they would probably think "what a freak".

BabyTyrant said:
Idk, unless they are the kind of person that loves public embarrassment.
I don't know... I myself enjoy embarrassing situations to a certain extent, but not like this. This is just too much, at least for me.

Scaramouche said:

Yeah. The reason the only ABDL site I visit is ADISC is because there's so much weird, creepy stuff on other sites. Some of the more "extreme" HNGs (horny net guys) seem to get off on presenting their "extreme" fantasies as reality... I'm not sure why.

Maybe they're seeking validation for their feelings. Maybe they're trying to encourage other people's "extreme" views, in order to reassure themselves that their desires are relatively tame. Or maybe it's purely masturbatory.

I hope that most of the inconsiderate things are not just gross, but grossly exaggerated.

-----

There are some "naughty" things in life that are fun... like the socially unacceptable act of wearing diapers... of illegally cycling on a footpath... or taking LSD next to an ancient monument. Laws and social customs don't matter much... except when it comes to "being a decent human being" and not detrimentally affecting others.

You want to use diapers? Fine, just don't unsettle others by exposing yourself or imposing your smells upon them.

You want to cycle on a footpath? Fine, if you give way to every pedestrian, and you dismount if it's busy.

You want to camp overnight at an ancient monument and take LSD? Fine, just pitch up after dusk when all the tourists are gone, take the tent down before they arrive in the morning, don't cause a disturbance, and pick up every single piece of litter you see, whether it's yours or not.

Leave no trace. Make the world a better place. (Ooh -- that rhymes!)

From past LSD experience, you're still going to be high by early morning, and you're going to be convinced that your tent is a giant jelly fish which has now swallowed you! Your screaming will be on a par with being in a crowd of people while wearing a messy diaper. Both experiences will be obnoxious.

Scaramouche said:

That's a good point Scaramouche!

I've often pondered the legitimacy of some of these claims and stories myself. I can safely say, every AB and DL I've corresponded with that hasn't been incontinent in some way has been very averse to public usage, it's taboo for us, it's a step many AB/DL's just aren't willing to take. Furthermore, many AB/DL's struggle with diaper usage even in the comfort of their own homes and around willing partners (myself included at times), so I find it hard to believe that the people posting these accounts can willingly use their diaper surrounded by vanilla people and judgmental eyes. So, whenever I read these elaborate posts with titles like "I just used my diaper in public today!!!!" on Reddit and even at times on ADISC, I often wonder if it's a sincere experience this person had or just some sort of wish fulfillment, highly fictitious, fap post. I am often inclined to believe it is the latter, as I said many AB's and DL's are very bashful when it comes to regular, personal usage let alone public usage and every AB or DL I've talked to that wasn't incontinent, has been completely against public usage for obvious reasons i.e. fear of being caught, exposing others, etc.

That being said, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that there are some people who are AB/DL with exhibitionist tendencies, people who thrive off of public exposure, the thrill of being caught and yes, even something as taboo as public usage. Heck, I know there are isolated instances of this, you glance them on the odd ABDL tumblr and even places like Fetlife. I don't know any self-respecting AB or DL who has been wholeheartedly supportive of this practice (I certainly am not), likely because if you are walking around a crowded venue in full attire and a loaded diaper you aren't really representing the community well at all and of course, you are crossing a line, you're exposing others who have no reason or desire to be exposed to this.

Bottom line, if you have exhibitionist tendencies as an AB/DL, I'm sure there is a proper way to approach them. I know of some AB's who love dressing up and playing out in the open in their backyards, I know of some AB's and Littles who love to wear childish clothing sans diapers and embrace the mindset when in public, particularly at certain locations like a toy store or an amusement park, these practices are completely fine and appropriate to me because they're a responsible way of expressing being an AB or a Little outside the home, without drawing negative attention to oneself and by proxy, the ABDL community at large. I also think choosing to wear a diaper underneath everyday clothes is fine too, many AB's, myself included have done that, wearing doesn't always have to culminate in using, especially not if you can help it. If using a diaper in public is really that important to some people, and they aren't suffering from some sort of incontinence, then they should be courteous and explore this in an open space far away from the eyes, ears and noses of regular, everyday folks who don't want your fetish/lifestyle forced down their throats.

Just my opinion on the matter. As Tiny has said though, one of the things I love about ADISC is how we are critical of such behaviours and how courteous, well-thought out and nuanced many of the discussions related to AB/DL practices are on here.

Last edited:
One can fantasize without making posts that look like they could be true experiences, making people even have to question it in the first place.

BabyTyrant said:
One can fantasize without making posts that look like they could be true experiences, making people even have to question it in the first place.

Or if they must share their fantasies, there are websites out there that are more than along to host amateur erotic fiction. That seems to be the only remotely sane way to be an exhibitionist about we of these fantasies in my opinion, anyway.

KaworuVsDrWily said:
Or if they must share their fantasies, there are websites out there that are more than along to host amateur erotic fiction. That seems to be the only remotely sane way to be an exhibitionist about we of these fantasies in my opinion, anyway.

I agree, that's another novel way of handling these types of desires.

For the record, I think the amount of AB's and DL's that have exhibitionist tendencies is quite small, but as I said earlier, they certainly exist. They should explore this side of themselves while maintaining a high degree of discretion and consideration for others, so as not to force their fetish/lifestyle onto the unsuspecting or as you have suggested, they can write about their fantasies and keep them as that, strictly a fantasy.

The minute you enter public intent on using your diaper in front of the uninitiated or for the thrill of being caught, you are pulling other people into your fetish/lifestyle and that's not right. For me being an AB is something very personal, it's something that I like to keep in private, around willing partners and my AB/DL friends. On the rare occasion I've felt little in public, I wasn't wearing diapers and I still kept to myself. When I have worn in public in the past, I never used, it was completely hidden and I was usually heading to an AB or DL friend's place.

dogboy said:
From past LSD experience, you're still going to be high by early morning, and you're going to be convinced that your tent is a giant jelly fish which has now swallowed you! Your screaming will be on a par with being in a crowd of people while wearing a messy diaper. Both experiences will be obnoxious.

Ha ha! I don't know anyone who's lost control like that on LSD. You might experience visual disturbances and optical/neurological illusions, but true hallucinations are extremely rare.

Taking LSD in a field in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night is far less obnoxious than drinking beer in a pub. Falling over, vomiting, and fighting in public is appalling behaviour. At least LSD use doen't bother other people. :)

tiny said:
Ha ha! I don't know anyone who's lost control like that on LSD. You might experience visual disturbances and optical/neurological illusions, but true hallucinations are extremely rare.

Taking LSD in a field in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night is far less obnoxious than drinking beer in a pub. Falling over, vomiting, and fighting in public is appalling behaviour. At least LSD use doen't bother other people. :)

Haha....I guess the LSD I had was unusually strong. Me and two other guys spent a large portion of the night wriggling around on the floor, convinced we were worms. I can remember listening to the Moody Blues album which had "Knights in White Satin" and seeing all these geometrical shapes in vivid colors. We were still high the next day, though we had smoked a lot of pot before we dropped the acid. I wonder if that had anything to do with it. The coolest thing was when Magilla Gorilla did a "truck'n" high to me. Magilla was standing in my friend's living room, leaning on his couch. Ah.....good times.

dogboy said:
Haha....I guess the LSD I had was unusually strong. Me and two other guys spent a large portion of the night wriggling around on the floor, convinced we were worms. I can remember listening to the Moody Blues album which had "Knights in White Satin" and seeing all these geometrical shapes in vivid colors. We were still high the next day, though we had smoked a lot of pot before we dropped the acid. I wonder if that had anything to do with it. The coolest thing was when Magilla Gorilla did a "truck'n" high to me. Magilla was standing in my friend's living room, leaning on his couch. Ah.....good times.

Ha ha! I guess it depends on the dose. I saw geometric patterns and fractals everywhere, and the hundreds of swifts and swallows all seemingly called in harmony as they swept up the insects above the wheat fields, sounding like a the most amazing DJ set in full surround-sound. Such a beautiful soundscape!

On the face of a neolithic stone, I stared into nothingness until I saw a cartoon involving several gnomes and an talking apple with legs... but I always knew what was real and what wasn't. It was fun seeing these illusions and wondering where in the brain they came from, but I could control them to a substantial degree (apart from the geometric overlay, and general melting of shapes).

The sunrise was so beautiful we were on the verge of tears. Nature is just so incredibly beautiful. I've never forgotten the sheer awe I felt towards the natural world. It's a sentiment I cherish to this day.

But I definitely didn't think I was a worm! That must've been terrifying!!! A friend once experienced ego-death on psilocybin mushrooms, so maybe that's a similar kind of thing. Apparently, the worst experience of his life. (Take it easy, kids.)

I guess one thing that helped is that we had a trusted "babysitter" (not that kind :p) who stayed sober to ensure we had someone with a sane grounding in reality. This came in handy when, for about an hour I completely lost all ability to see in 3D whilst trying to climb down from a steep hill. And when two of us walked into a lake without noticing.

The sun was up before 4am, and a few hours later we took down the tent and finished tidying up the general public's rubbish (mostly cigarette butts, grr!). By 7am, (11 hours after dropping), we had a vaguely consistent grasp on reality, and were just having a few beers and spliffs.

The caretakers/landowners/historian people turned up to examine the site and (despite being a bit surprised by our presence at first), had a look round, and profusely thanked us for doing such an amazing job of tidying up. We all sat down for a cup of tea and grumbled about "the kinds of people" who drop cigarette butts everywhere, and light fires near ancient stones; the way they were managing drainage, and erosion, and how neolithic people would have used the site, and the various books that had been written about the monument and the history of the region. My mate with a history degree was in his element!

:threadjacked:

Going back to the original topic, respect for others is everything. People are willing to turn a blind eye to a lot of things... so long as you're a decent respectable human being and keep things discreet.

Disturbing others for your own self-gratification isn't morally justified. It costs nothing to have good manners. It costs nothing to be kind and considerate. A friendly conversation can make someone's day. Instead of being a nuicance to others, you can actually be a positive force. So why "scare the horses"?

If someone gets off on exposure and humiliation, they should do it amongst willing participants... or get help. It's rude enough to fart in public. How much worse is... "extreme diaper in-your-face-ness"? *shudder*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back