Abu restock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just received an email from ABU saying they did a large re-stock. The ghosted kiddo’s are fully restocked!!!!! Finally!!!

I got a case of xl kiddo a little while back. I normally wear L, but the kiddo run quite small. I got to thinking... they're about as small as the peekabu. And then it occurred to me the shell is the same semisoft texture too. I wonder if PeekABU was based on the kiddo shell?

Whatever the case, Kiddo are without a doubt the best single-tape diapers available, and the only ones I can wear overnight. I don't care so much for the shell art, but the diaper itself is great. (they need to put the bag art on the shell!)

Not sure if the same texture, the kiddo seems a little more rigid, but there def cut size wise the same.

Still no xl peekabu or xl preschool plastic.

I ordered a half case of the Preschool Cloth. I’ve been waiting to try them but they never had stock in size M. I’m looking forward to trying them as a daytime option.

Ok I read this and got really excited and then went flat as I went and read the email that it was for the US and not Australia and then remembered ABU restocked a little while ago here and said more were coming and guess
What...... Kiddo Medium and Large are back in stock here in Oz!

Thanks pampers4u otherwise I might not have checked this weekend and they could have been all sold out again in the blink of an eye.

I did also order 2 samples of the Peekabu... wasn’t going too after I read about the tape positioning but bit the bullet anyway, would have gone 1 Simple Uktra and 1 Peekabu but even though Simple Ultras are showing in stock their system said I couldn’t add to cart as they were out. :(

I tried the XL and it was way too big on me. However, the Lavendar in medium was a bit too small.

Would it be fair for me to assume that I should go ahead and buy a large amount of the Kiddos in L?

I wore the Lavendar for 14 hours. Not that I usually go that long without a change, but I was feeling lazy ahaha. It performed amazingly. Must've weighed 8lbs when I took it off...

PaciPilot said:
I tried the XL and it was way too big on me. However, the Lavendar in medium was a bit too small.

Would it be fair for me to assume that I should go ahead and buy a large amount of the Kiddos in L?

I wore the Lavendar for 14 hours. Not that I usually go that long without a change, but I was feeling lazy ahaha. It performed amazingly. Must've weighed 8lbs when I took it off...

That’s exactly what I would do but you know diapees fit different peeps differently so no guarantees.....

That being said Kiddos are THE BOMB and will likely sell out quick smart so don’t delay with your decision.

Argent said:
That’s exactly what I would do but you know diapees fit different peeps differently so no guarantees.....

That being said Kiddos are THE BOMB and will likely sell out quick smart so don’t delay with your decision.

Exactly why I'm gonna order 80 tonight ahaha

PaciPilot said:
Exactly why I'm gonna order 80 tonight ahaha

HOORAY it’s party time at PaciPilots place!!!!! :biggrin:

Seriously though I have my fingers crossed the Large are your goldilocks size and you decide you never want to wear anything else again. :)

Yeah for a whole 4minutes , i pretty much have given up trying to buy their diapers , i have tried since december and there out of all mediums and and soon a little bit comes in there gone next day ,
sucks that such a good diaper is never available ,

You US customers are lucky, ABU Canada hasn't had a restock in quite a while, my supply is slowly, but surely dwindling and I haven't even been able to try Kiddo's yet :(

In any event, don't let me put a damper on the celebrations, order your diapers, have fun, be merry :)

Hopefully, the other ABU stores will have new stock in due time.

guest said:
Yeah for a whole 4minutes , i pretty much have given up trying to buy their diapers , i have tried since december and there out of all mediums and and soon a little bit comes in there gone next day ,
sucks that such a good diaper is never available ,

Have you checked today? Just looked at the US site and it shows Medium Kiddos, Medium PeekABUs and Medium Simple Ultra.

- - - Updated - - -

NeverKnow said:
I'm the opposite. I have thin legs so I'm hopeful about the tape placement.

HOORAY gotta be a Silver elastic to every story. :)

Woohoo thanks Abu Oz at first disappointed after initial email was for USA restock but then we got ours today already ordered more peakabus however still hoping lavenders come in soon. Hopefully you guys can keep stock flowing smoothly. My back up medical diapers are total rubbish been waiting anxiously for months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pampers4U said:
Not sure if the same texture, the kiddo seems a little more rigid, but there def cut size wise the same.

The padding is probably different and that changes how the shell feels from the outside, but I've always noticed the peekabu don't feel like as smooth of a plastic as the rest of the ABU line. And then it occurred to me it felt the same as the kiddo, that also seem have a very slight texture to them.

Wildly speculating now, maybe the peekabu were based on the kiddo shell/die and padding, changed to four tapes and added sap to boost capacity.

i am in canada so stock is not the same
there was a few peekabu but it dint let me buy as it say not enough stock ,

Abu Europe has some issues too. Medium sizes of SDK or Kiddo are unavailable for well over 6 months. Preschool plastic, no size there for even a longer time.

Too bad the small sizes don't have tapelock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back