Hypnosis for Making Use of Diapers Easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamander14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Has anyone ever tried using hypnosis videos to make it easier to use your diapers? I tried that last night with a DIY-diaper and it worked really well for me. I’m happy to hear other’s opinions. :)

Scamander14 said:
Has anyone ever tried using hypnosis videos to make it easier to use your diapers? I tried that last night with a DIY-diaper and it worked really well for me. I’m happy to hear other’s opinions. :)
I've used audio files but never videos. "Make it easier" is kind of the operative phrase as your mind needs to be open to relinquish some control while listening. I've had fair results but some of them took years.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I've tried some, but they don't work at all on me.

Success rates with hypnosis vary greatly. I think a lot of what determines whether or not these files will work depends entirely on the individual and how much stock they put into them. Dare I say, you have to be willing to let it work in order for it to work, these files are more than just popping one on and expecting instant results, you have to want it to work on some subconscious level. I also think that some people are more susceptible to the power of suggestion than others, the people who are highly susceptible to the power of suggestion are likely to be perfect candidates for hypnosis.

If these files work for you, you are likely heading into them with the perception that they will work and fulfill the described/desired task and not everyone is able to do that. I personally can't will myself into thinking something will work unless it's results are proven. Oh well, to each their own, if listening to these files makes regression time and diaper usage easier for you, then more power to you.

I find that the only audio files I need to regress are instrumental lullaby tracks, perhaps you can try listening to some the next time you regress, you won't regret it :)

Poofybutt said:

Success rates with hypnosis vary greatly. I think a lot of what determines whether or not these files will work depends entirely on the individual and how much stock they put into them. Dare I say, you have to be willing to let it work in order for it to work, these files are more than just popping one on and expecting instant results, you have to want it to work on some subconscious level. I also think that some people are more susceptible to the power of suggestion than others, the people who are highly susceptible to the power of suggestion are likely to be perfect candidates for hypnosis.

If these files work for you, you are likely heading into them with the perception that they will work and fulfill the described/desired task and not everyone is able to do that. I personally can't will myself into thinking something will work unless it's results are proven. Oh well, to each their own, if listening to these files makes regression time and diaper usage easier for you, then more power to you.

I find that the only audio files I need to regress are instrumental lullaby tracks, perhaps you can try listening to some the next time you regress, you won't regret it :)

Where did you find your lullaby tracks Poofybutt? I would love to have some on MP3. Do you have any links?

Thanx

moosey

I’ll look into that. I will myself to accept the hypnosis. I listened to one last night. I was wearing a DYI diaper and that was the first time I had any kind of diaper leak. It made me genuinely relaxed.

Poofybutt said:

littlemoosey said:
Where did you find your lullaby tracks Poofybutt? I would love to have some on MP3. Do you have any links?

Thanx

moosey

I don't have any specific links, I usually just tend to search "instrumental lullaby" on youtube and then bang, I'm listening and the regressing begins. Just search instrumental lullaby or a lullaby name and instrumental and you'll hit pay dirt, you'll likely find multiple different arrangements and version for each track.

My favourite lullabies are usually twinkle twinkle little star and rock-a-bye baby. I believe there's a long form rock-a-bye baby instrumental, it's the basic song looped to last a couple of hours, perfect for a lengthy nap time. I forget what channel that particular video is on, but I'm sure if you just do a youtube search for "rock-a-bye baby instrumental" you'll find it. One youtube channel I frequent for lullabies is Twinkle Trax, they're great, with a pretty fair selection of lullabies. I think they specialize in instrumentals but there might be some with vocals/lyrics too.

I mostly listen to lullabies just as I'm getting into baby mode and always during nap time.

Happy listening Moosey :)

Depends on the individual. Some people are very suggestible, whereas others are completely immune. I'm pretty much in the completely immune category, but I've heard of people where it works first time.

Thank you! PB.

I find the idea of hypnosis much more appealing than what the reality has been. I don't need any help just using my diapers but there would be things that would be fun to alter, even if just under certain conditions or for limited times. It's hard to switch the mind like that and I don't seem to be very susceptible to canned hypnosis.

I've never had to try any sort of hypnosis Audio/Videos; I've found it easy enough for me to put a diaper on, hide it underneath my clothes and just use it.

I use 3 of Embers trax. I like all 3 of of them, the first one I tried out was her "sleep like a baby" track. I loved it, it really does put me out. Unfortunately, I cant sleep for more than a few hours at a time. I also have the wetting and acceptance trax. I like them both as well.

Like every body will tell you, I think that you really have to want it to work.
The urinary issues are what awaken me most often. I was hoping that the wetting track would just get me to use my diaper while sleeping so that I could sleep through the night rather than awakening 3 to 4 times to go to the bathroom. I have not had a solid nights sleep in over 10 years. I can honestly say, I'm still working on it. However, I did have one night where it actually did happen. That is, I really woke up wet, slept right through it! It was great and scary all at the same time. I have also had instances where I have suddenly awakened thinking that I was wetting at that moment, the sensations of flow were there, but nothing was really happening.

I like the acceptance track, she makes me think of things about being an AB, that I never considered. That it really is OK. I am going to get another track today actually, the one helping to make it easier to regress. Its 12 bux, I spend more on a movie ticket. I listen to these over and over, and to me, they are relaxing. She has a fantastic voice for it.

i listened to abdl hypnosis sometimes, i still not wet myself yet. i listen just that it makes a nice daydream that almost feels like a real experience, kinda like lucid dreaming but still awake.

I have most of the MyLittleLullaby files from Ember that she's made. I like them all but there are some that are particular favorites for me. These aren't necessarily the one's that I would have thought would have been before I listened to them. I really like one that encourages wearing baby clothing and one that encourages having a comfort object. For me it's hard to separate out how much of the things I like to do now when I'm enjoying little time have been influenced by the recordings but I think it may be a significant amount. The effects of have been subtle and have taken place over time after listening to the files many times. They seem to have affected my behavior in a way that wasn't necessarily overt. I have many onesies now that I sleep in every night, before I started listening to the files I didn't really have any. Same thing for sleeping with a stuffed animal. Is this because of the hypnosis files? I'm not sure, I feel like I would have wanted to do those things anyway since I had been an ABDL all my life, but either way I really enjoy relaxing listening to the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back