Onesies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I got my first onesie in today. I bought it from Diaper Depot in Georgia. Helen was amazing. I’m from out of state and she took the time to get the correct sizing and everything. Anyways it made by ABU. It does a great job keeping everything where it should be. Also gives me peace of mind my diaper won’t play peek a boo. I’m excited to see if it help me keep cool and not chaff so bad in the summer time.

Congrats. Yeah, not chaffing in the summertime is a very good thing.

I have been diapered for 25 summers ,until 2013 I walked at least part time and never chafed ,i use Hawaiian cut long leg onesies for summer with no problems .

Congrats on your first one !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

i buy my onesies off ebay now that you have the right size look for the wear to work ones there i feel her prices are very good for what they are they hold up very very well to every day use i dont want to take anything from who you bought from here

Last edited:
I have been using oneses for a while now ever since my wife told me I had dipper bulge showing. Thay work well but you do have to remember to snap them up again after using the toylit. I have forgotten too far to often .

i wish i could order from them and get shiped to me all the good things i have seen on here about them is so nice to know better yet a visit them with a large stash of cash and buy from them in person

Onesies are great! I have a couple in plain designs. I was a bit self-concious when I first wore one but it helps hide my diaper and keeps my padding in place where I need it.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

All of mine of plain single color ,no crazy designs ,they are for functional daily wear ,not a billboard of 'hey look here something special going on", people have no idea there not looking at the business end .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Onesies are a godsend, and it seems like they've exploded into the ABDL scene so now there are so many options to choose from. I have polos from Tykables (excellent) and WEAR2WORK (so so), "diaper suits" from ABU (very good), regular old onesies from Onesies Down Under (very good, but have to order several at a time to make shipping from AU to US economical). Love the added feeling of snug security they provide, both in keeping the diaper where it's supposed to be (almost feels like a part of me; moves with me) and in keeping it discreet. Where have onesies been all my adult life?!

Who makes good quality V-neck ones that are available in the US?

Never seen a V-neck one, but I've never looked specifically for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back