• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napjersey

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Everyone!
Name is Napjersey a word play on where I live. Got into AB/DL about a month ago and it feels amazing! Still finding out which diaper is the best. I hope to meet and chat with everyone in the community

Welcome NapJersey! Glad to have you. I am sure you will find lots of good info and good people here. We like to get to know everyone so if you can take some time to tell us more about yourself and your interests outside of ABDL I know many of us would appreciate it.

Napjersey said:
Hello Everyone!
Name is Napjersey a word play on where I live. Got into AB/DL about a month ago and it feels amazing! Still finding out which diaper is the best. I hope to meet and chat with everyone in the community

Hi and welcome to the site. I grew up in Toms River, N.J., many years ago. Nothing like the Jersey Shore, especially this time of year, except for the traffic.

Welcome to ADISC!

Every year when I was younger, my family took a vacation in the Wildwood's of Southern NJ. We really enjoyed the beach and the boardwalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back