Not open for further replies.

flash

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I do not think I am a huge person, but, I am well out of the sizes of baby, infant, and children's diapers. I want to start wearing diapers, or even pull-ups. I have no medical reason, for I am just exploring myself and discovering who I really am.

I didn't look too hard, but I didn't really see a post relating to this.

I am looking for a diaper, or pull-up, that would fit about a 48 inch hip and is not expensive. I'm not looking for a baby specific diapers, with art on it. I was thinking of an adult incontinence diaper from Walmart. Anyone with experience with those? Opinions?

I don't want to aim for abdl diapers either, as those can go a few dollars a diaper, that's crazy! I just want some tips on where to look, or suggestions for specific diapers. Cloth diapers are not something I am interested in by the way, I may try them later on.

Thank you in advance!

My dad has a saying, if it's good it's not cheap, if it's cheap it's not good, this is pretty true; except there are always value options, but in the case of diapers I would suggest staying away from stores and pharmacies, except for medical supply stores which would carry pretty good diapers.

Most options should have Larges or even XLs.

From my own experience (which may not be 100% true anymore as im.basing it off of a few years ago) Seni Quatro > Dry 24/7 > Abena level 4 (available in multiple sizes) > Molicare Super Plus

All are reasonably good options with NorthShore Supremes being similar quality to Dry 24/7 (or so I hear).

And then theres ABDL diapers, which range from decent capacity and cheap price (like ABU Preschools); up to slightly better (BareBums or similar) to slightly better yet (things like Tykables Overnights and ABUniverse Little Pawz), to PeekAbu and the ULTRA options.

Of course (anybody) feel free to add or debate.

I'm only basing things off of my experiences and what I heard; I'm not 100% knowledgeable and I havent tried all options out there.

Great reply babytyrant. There are some great reviews on here that I would look at for comparison of options but I would also like to add that in my limited experience the adult diapers are large in general. For example I am a 38 waist which in clothes would be something like a XL but in diapers I got the abena M4s. Pay attention to sizing charts when ordering I'm my experience they are quite accurate.

I second the size charts. I had to measure myself, but once I did I confidently was able to pick the right size by looking at their measurements. :3

Dry 24/7s run on a big size. I would recommend those. You could try larges or mediums. Mediums are big on me even though the package says they are in my hip size range. You usually go a size smaller in that brand because of how off their sizes are. If you wear a L, you would go to a medium, if you wear XL diapers, go for a large.

Unfortunately, you won't find a cheap diaper that is good. I hear Walgreens is good but they are not as good as the premium brands.

BabyTyrant said:
My dad has a saying, if it's good it's not cheap, if it's cheap it's not good, this is pretty true; except there are always value options, but in the case of diapers I would suggest staying away from stores and pharmacies, except for medical supply stores which would carry pretty good diapers.

I heard something similar: "Good, Cheap, Fast: pick two"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back