Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: um hi ^ ^;

Default um hi ^ ^;

Um weww, I'm a five yeaw owd kit/pup (fox/wowf). I'm new, to this site and the whowe lilfuwwy thing. So um I hope we can be fwiends ^ ^;

Welcome. Just a tip, a lot of people don't like the baby talk :/. Have anything else worth mentioning?

Um thanks for the tip, but um the only other thing I could mention is that I like to draw and write stories.

Thats good. We have a stories section, so you could always post there.

aj1983

Quote Originally Posted by NoahKokoro View Post
    Um thanks for the tip, but um the only other thing I could mention is that I like to draw and write stories.
    well what do you like to draw and write about?

Um well, I only started writing stories around Christmas time, so I'm not that good, but it's mostly about a story I want to make into a manga when I get better at drawing. As for drawing, I draw mostly lilfurs, again they need alot of improvement, but I also draw different and random things.

DannyTheNinja

Hey Noah, welcome to ADISC!

Great that you're getting into stories and drawings - if you ever want to share, well, we've got everyone from casual artists and authors to professionals. We're a friendly bunch too as long as you don't present freaky stories as true or use horrible grammar. Be prepared to learn here and have a lot of fun at the same time. Be sure to check out the wiki, the gallery, blogs, and stop by IRC sometime.

Keep up the drawing and writing, you'll get good before you know it.

--Danny

Yeah! Texas!
    It seems our population of Texan members is growing quiet a bit! Welcome to the forums!

Yay more Wolves (or half Wolf) :3

Welcome to the site.

Drawing is very fun, as well as writing stores.