Softest and thickest diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

camelion

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Choices are
Comfrey, life care,fine life,comfit,casoft,leo reliable,canped, topcare and irwa

Sorry I will have to go off choice, but the thickest and softest diaper you will ever get is a cloth diaper.

The softest and thickest in my collection are the Safaris followed by the new PeekAbus.

I never heard of any of your choices.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Out of the manufacturers you have listed i've tried comfrey, casoft and leo reliable. The casoft were relatively the thickest. Though my being in pakistan its hard to get the good abdl diapers. Im wearing one from mimi papa and theyre okay.

RacerAce said:
Out of the manufacturers you have listed i've tried comfrey, casoft and leo reliable. The casoft were relatively the thickest. Though my being in pakistan its hard to get the good abdl diapers. Im wearing one from mimi papa and theyre okay.

so in comparison to casoft and mimi papa, which one was more softer and thicker? btw how do you deteermine the size and are there any for young adults e.g 21

btw are alibaba services available in pakistan

Last edited:
I find ABU brands like Cushies, SDK and Little Pawz are the softest. Bambino's are pretty soft too. The thickest, by far Rearz Safari, you don't even need a stuffer to feel that bulk between your legs. If I could have the thickness of a Rearz Safari with the softness of a Cushie or an SDK, I'd be in heaven :)

Sorry I can't be of much help to you however, for I haven't really heard of those particular brands.

Last edited:
fariha said:
so in comparison to casoft and mimi papa, which one was more softer and thicker? btw how do you deteermine the size and are there any for young adults e.g 21

btw are alibaba services available in pakistan

I wore the casoft quite a time ago and havent been able to find them since. To me there's not much of a difference in thickness or softness between these two. But there is a difference between how well the tapes hold up in the brands you mentioned. In almost every pack of comfrey that I bought, almost all of the tapes rip off when your putting them on.

The size is determined on your waist and as far as i know aliexpress ships to Pakistan. I'm in the process of ordering some cloth diapers from amazon, if you want I can get some for you too.

- - - Updated - - -

Poofybutt said:
I find ABU brands like Cushies, SDK and Little Pawz are the softest. Bambino's are pretty soft too. The thickest, by far Rearz Safari, you don't even need a stuffer to feel that bulk between your legs. If I could have the thickness of a Rearz Safari with the softness of a Cushie or an SDK, I'd be in heaven :)

Sorry I can't be of much help to you however, for I haven't really heard of those particular brands.

The problem is that our customs is so high that if we get the diapers that you've mentioned, a pack of bambinos or any other brand will cost around a $100-150. That is a huge amount for 10 diapers. So instead, here we get cheap Chinese ones which cost us $5-6 for a pack.

how do you get those diapers? Actually a 21 years old going to the market and purchasing those diapers seems awkward. btw which diapers in Pakistan that are available online are softest and thickest?

I just go to my local pharmacy and get the diapers from there. It may seem awkward at first but over time that feeling goes away. Almost all diapers available online are relatively the same. Try the casoft ones maybe they will fullfill your needs. but dont try comfrey you'll be disappointed

Ill still feel shy and cant get myself to go the pharmacist and ask for adult diapers. Any other suggestions please?

I just ordered leo. I hope it is a good one

Leo have a synthetic cloth like outer material didnt feel good to me, but your experience may be different, hope you enjoy your diapers!

I don't have any other choice left

Do post about your experience with those

I will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back