liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
ok guys I was wondering as I cant get much of a straight answer on the internet. what is the best liquid to drink when trying to build up urine fast? I know alcohol goes through quickly since your body sees it as a poison and wants to get rid of it but I have vowed to stay away from alcohol due to history of addictions in my family. But anything else that you drink to pee fast would be great.

Honestly if you want to need to pee badly in a short period of time, all you need to do is drink about four cups of fluid over an hour. This is the procedure to make sure your bladder is full before you have certain ultrasounds done.

Eating a watermelon can get your bladder full very fast. And it's much better, than drinking lots of water, as you don't get that unpleasant feeling of all that water inside of you. Plus watermelons are much more tasty, than water.

In terms of building up and passing urine, nothing fills up a bladder and makes you have to go quicker than just plain water. Drink a bottle or two and you'll likely be flooding yourself before long. Another drink that can help you go faster is cola, any soft drink really. Soft drinks are diuretics, they'll make you pee quickly and frequently after consumption. If you want my advice though, maybe try mixing the two, drinking a glass of cola and a bottle of water, as drinking a number of soft drinks exclusively without anything to dilute them can result in really strong urine, the kind that could give you a rash after a bit.

Hope that helps :)

Have a bowl of soup with a glass of water. You won't be disappointed.

Tea. Tea is a natural diuretic. Drink some and maybe some water. In no time you'll have to go. :) (Boy I know when I drink a couple glasses at a restaurant I have to GO before I get home.)

CuddleWoozle said:
Tea. Tea is a natural diuretic. Drink some and maybe some water. In no time you'll have to go. :) (Boy I know when I drink a couple glasses at a restaurant I have to GO before I get home.)

That, plus apple juice, milk and coffee, for variety :D All natural diuretics. But water also works.

Alcojol dehydates, so no diaper fun the day after. I prefer diet coke.

I suppose it depends on if you're trying to race liquids through your system, or trying to build up your hydration level, those two ideas require different approaches.

I for example drink a glass of milk and sometimes also a glass of water right before bed. This allows me to get to bed and be in a dry diaper for around two hours before I start wetting it, but having gotten well-hydrated, I usually wake up in a pretty soaked diaper by morning, having wet 4-6 times on the average. I wore a Kiddo diaper to bed last night, which although it does pretty good to protect against leaks, is limited somewhat by only having two tapes. So as long as I don't flood, it usually can go pretty high capacity without leaking, as was the case last night. It's also slightly more gentle on my skin, only sleeping in a significantly wet diaper for 3-4 hours instead of 6-7.

The other option is "diuretics", things that lower your hydration. There isn't just one, there's a lot of different chemicals that are diuretics to some degree or other, and you'll probably hear others mention a few here. Caffeine and Alcohol are the most common two. Since both are consumed alongside water which helps hydrate you, but that's not going to stick around for very long. If I drank that before bed, I'd probably end up doing most of my wetting within the first 3 hours, which isn't what I'm trying to accomplish. (the caffeine also makes it harder to get good sleep) I prefer to enjoy my diaper throughout the night with smaller wettings every time I wake up.

On the other hand, if you're just going to be wearing for a few hours and want to wet heavily a few times in the brief time you're diapered before you change out, caffeine or alcohol is probably the way to go.

For me its green tea

I drink a combination of cranberry juice and ginger ale at night. When I was in the hospital with a bleeding ulcer, the nurses suggested this drink as it would be easy on my stomach. I've been drinking it ever since. Cranberry juice is a very effective diuretic.

I drink water in the morning, juice and soda during the day, and some warm milk before bed. I use 2-4 diapers a day because I prefer not to use the toilet.

Be aware of water poisoning. Although drinking water to stay hydrated is good but drinking too much water in a short duration can be harmful

Another thing that has helped me ensure a heavy flow of urine is to make sure that I've been well hydrated: not just that particular day, but at least the day before as well. I'm no doctor, but it seems that my own body won't engage its "maximum water expulsion mode" (yep, I'm sure that's the technical term for it) if my tissues could still use a bit more.

But yeah--once well-hydrated, a strong dose of caffeine and sugar can do wonders to help you soak those diapers through. Starbucks coffee drinks, sodas, teas, juices... there are all sorts of great choices.

As a few have already said, a cup of coffee really does it for me since it passes right through me. I also keep a gallon jug of water by my work space area that I will sip on or just have for convenience. But what always works for me is to eat a meal, usually something salty or dry, and do not have a sip of water until you're finished. You will be so thirsty that you will chug a ton of water and not even realize how much you actually have drank, just so you can hydrate yourself. Works every time.

Also, any dentist will tell you that if you want something to sip on throughout the day, DO NOT sip on pop or coffee, continuous exposure to either is bad for your teeth.

The best thing to sip on is water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back