Telling my boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesster

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've been with my boyfriend for a while and I finally decided to gauge his interest in me wearing diapers. I didn't want to just directly ask him in case it was just too much for him, so I decided to get into a hypothetical discussion with him about how we would both see it if each of us was into several different kinks. It was a great way to see what each of us might like, as well as what our hard boundaries were, and it was just a fun talk in general.

Eventually I threw the idea of diapers in there, and he responded with a hard no. Since that was secretly my agenda topic, I was very disappointed in that response, especially since many of his other boundaries didn't make it seem like that one would be included. I respect his decision, but I'm not sure where to go from there. Since I am very interested in diapers and that's not going to go away, what else can I do with that answer?

I don't want to force the topic on him, and I certainly don't want to leave him over something like a kink I can't share with him. He's been the perfect man in so many ways and I want to keep things right between us. I only wish I could be open with him about my interest here, even without including him in it, if only so I didn't have to hide this from him.

Things will never truly be right between you if you don’t tell him. If he really lives you he will accept and respect it because it is something that makes you happy. You two will become closer than you ever have. Ok the other hand, if he rejects it, then he is not the right one for you.

Jesster said:
I've been with my boyfriend for a while and I finally decided to gauge his interest in me wearing diapers. I didn't want to just directly ask him in case it was just too much for him, so I decided to get into a hypothetical discussion with him about how we would both see it if each of us was into several different kinks. It was a great way to see what each of us might like, as well as what our hard boundaries were, and it was just a fun talk in general.

Eventually I threw the idea of diapers in there, and he responded with a hard no. Since that was secretly my agenda topic, I was very disappointed in that response, especially since many of his other boundaries didn't make it seem like that one would be included. I respect his decision, but I'm not sure where to go from there. Since I am very interested in diapers and that's not going to go away, what else can I do with that answer?

I don't want to force the topic on him, and I certainly don't want to leave him over something like a kink I can't share with him. He's been the perfect man in so many ways and I want to keep things right between us. I only wish I could be open with him about my interest here, even without including him in it, if only so I didn't have to hide this from him.

The first thing I am wondering if he is wondering when this comes up, considering the topic is diapers? Did you just say "wearing diapers" , or did you discuss using them, and then how much using them? Wetting only or the... "full load" if you will. That could make a difference for the next discussion if you have one. Maybe he is just turned off by wet or dirty diapers. He may not have a problem with you wearing them if he doesn't have to change you when they have been used.

Be honest, if you are not it'll poison your relationship. Slowly but surely.

Tell him it is yours, you don't want it to ruin the relationship, you want to share it with him but if not you understand.

And be understanding, it's wierd to him. Tell him what your hoping for and what your willing to give up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Considering you're incontinent, you have all reason in the world to wear them. If he can't accept your IC issues, he's clearly not the right person for you, and if he can, you could bring up the DL side of wearing them again later on while bringing up that it's a good way to deal with needing to wear them.

I do not think you can draw conclusions from that discussion.

If offered with a hypothetical choice, without emotional attachment, his answer was no. However, his attitude may very well be different if that situation presented itself in real life. My spouse would also have said a hard no to many things she now enjoys doing. It however takes time to get there and must happen progressively.

Good luck

You've listed on your profile that your'e incontinent(the little "IC" under your profile name).
Is this like a night time thing or light urinary little leaks and a light pad, kind of incontinence or more serious incontinence that requires proper diapers?

If you have continence issues and need diapers, that's definitely an issue that you should discuss with your bf I'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back