Has any DL messed their diaper because they were out of toilet paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyDL44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That was me today. I figured it was already wet from last night. Might as well finish it off properly. Anyone else?

Toilet paper is still part of my clean-up process, so not having it is no inducement to mess.

BabyDL44 said:
That was me today. I figured it was already wet from last night. Might as well finish it off properly. Anyone else?

Yes actually I have. I use baby wipes to clean my messy diapers, it's just a lot easier than using TP. As much as I hate cleaning messy diapers, I love messing my diapers

diapers actually make really good TP when you have "more work to do" with the TP than usual. Sometimes when I have dropped my dry (or wet) diaper to do a messy #2, I'll spin over to the sink and wet down the back (dry) padding of my diaper a bit, and then use that for the first 'big cleanup' wipe. Works really well. Diaper was going to get thrown away anyway, so may as well get double duty out of it right?

yea haha, there are plenty of times that its easier to just fill it up than do anything else, thats what they are made for really

NeverKnow said:
If I were in this situation, I would go in the toilet and use a non-flushable wipe, or just shower. In any case the clean-up would be easier than if I messed my diaper.

I have done this a few times a shower is a good way to clean up afterwards too. The amount of work after a messy diaper is not worth it.

Seems like using the diaper for a BM wod require much more TP/wipes than using the toilet so I'd probably still use the toilet.

If there's no anything, I'd just clean up with a shower.

Never really worried if there’s toilet paper, when I need to go poop I just go poop in my diaper and change and clean up when I get the time to do so.

I really enjoy messing, but man I don't know about everyone else, but the clean up is way to much, it's never easy, I always feel I have to shower after.

Definitely never because of running out of toilet paper (thank you Amazon). But I did for a couple days when I broke a part of my toilet.

I dont usually mess my diaper but i will mess my diaper before i use a gross public toilet. Now as for tp I normally use baby wipes anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always try to get the most out diapers since they're expensive so I just go in them. Sometimes I'll wait for a few days to get the most out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back