Trying to think of things to do with my Little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone

My Little is coming to stay this weekend, :smile: and everything we are planning to do, I feel is getting a bit samie. You know brown on brown, matchiy, machiy. :sad:

https://youtu.be/nfTeeThvyuY

I will need to obviously talking through with him any new ideas.

I will see if he would agree to me posting some photos for you but we'll just have to see that one. :sweatdrop:

So if anybody has got a good suggestion to do while my Little is being his 2 year old self, I would be most grateful.

Thanks

Siysiy

Well, first of all, you could try googling activities for a 2 year old and see if you like anything you find. Otherwise, I'm just gonna brainstorm a little...
-bake cookies
-learn a silly dance
-build a blanket fort
-chase dragons in said blanket fort
-find a more secluded park to go to (and chase dragons)
-do finger painting on a window, cover a big piece of the floor/wall with paper and paint on that, or just paint on yourselves
-make a felt stuffie (for a more detailed description of what I have in mind, feel free to ask )
-tea party!
-sing songs, if either of you like music
-play dress-up
-a dragon stole my blanket, oh no! (Alternatively: A blanket monster stole my dragon, on no!)
-scavenger hunt (maybe a bit advanced for 2 years, but if he's feeling older?), can be kept within the flat or taken outside, to the woods for example
-Look, there's a bear in the sky! (Aka cloud gazing)
-do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!
-a pirate stole my dragon, oh no!
-home made play dough (make it first as a project, play with it later!)
-face painting! Turn your little into a dragon, or a ladybug, or a pirate, or a lion

There's probably loads more to do, but those came to mind! I hope there's something in there that could be fun for you and your Little :) (And is maybe a little bit new)

Hi SiySiy!

I have the same little age as Isaac, when I am feeling little I look on Pinterest for ideas of things to do, I have a littlespace activities board. Pinterest has lots of littlespace things but you can also look at the toddler activities and take inspiration from there :)

Just a few things from my Summer Bucket List:

Have a super soaker fight
Feed the ducks at the park
Fly Kites
Mini-Golf
Draw outside with sidewalk chalk or water (shows up really well on my patio which is gray)
Play with bubbles
Have a picnic with colorful foods
Make juice Popsicles
Visit the Zoo
Stargaze on a blanket in the backyard

There are more but these are the best things to do with more than one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back