Adult paci and baby paci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfiechu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I have a adult paci but it feels too big for me. I have 6 to 18 months which ok but little bit small. I just bought a 36 months and it fits great. Its a night time paci and I fell asleep with it peacefully since I have trouble sleeping. Is anyone the same or just me?

Also it did not come with a dust cap but I put in a small plastic pocket or in its original packaging.

I have a Little for Big paci but it keeps deflating and feels big in my mouth.

I find both types work equally well for me. That being said, I prefer an adult paci, fills my mouth out more and adds to the full baby experience. I buy my adult pacis from Little For Big as well. I have used baby pacis in the past, the ones in that 36 month range feel pretty natural as well. Also, from personal experience, baby pacifiers seem more durable, I've had a few adult pacis wear out after a while.

The only pacifier I've ever been disappointed with was an 8-10 month one I bought one time, thing was so small it totally blew the illusion and it fell out of my mouth a bunch of times.

36 months work great for me.

If you want to try one that's right between the 36 months and the LittleForBig one, try the Nuk medic pro (or "Nuk 5"). It's a bit smaller than most adult ones since it's also meant for teens, but still bigger than a baby one.

That being said, if the 36 months one works well for you and doesn't make your teeth hurt, all the better for you! Baby pacis are so much more affordable than adult ones and come in so many different varieties.

I have a baby one (super tiny) that is definitely too small, an adult one from amazon (i think it's the same size as the L4B ones) that is too big, and a couple cheap ones off wish that are just perfect. I'd love to try a nuk5 sometime though.

Same

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all for the advice. I have found 36 months is working great, no hurting teeth or jaw and it has helped me to sleep.

I carefully poked a vent hole in the plastic piece that holds the nipple with a push pin. Done carefully, it it not really noticeable.

This allows the nipple to inflate and deflate like a baby one and you don't get that annoying deflation that requires you to disassemble and reassemble the paci.

I miss how it could stay fat for a bit but overall it is a much more comfortable paci.

And it can be reversed by simply placing a sticker to cover the hole.

Some adults just have smaller mouths. I personally go back and forth between an 18-36 months round paci and a Nuk 6 depending on my mood.

That is true. But the modification did make the paci more comfortable.

Check out Pacifiers R Us @ www.pacifiersrus.com for the baby sized pacifiers

And www.adultpacifier.com for the adult sized ones (adult sized meaning the guards themselves. The teats are all adult sized.)

Both sites are owned by the same company. I’ve got 3 of theirs and a Baby Pants one, and refuse to purchase from LittleForBig for their business practices/opinions of the AB/DL community in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back