Dating on ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight99

Est. Contributor
What's the official consensus on dating a fellow ADISCer? I know it's frowned upon in schools and workplaces, but is that true here to? I've heard from quite a few members that they were dating other members, and it makes me wonder about what the results of that could be.

It's not a dating site but anywhere people gather, there's the possibility for connections and relationships. We've had dating and even marriages among members. I think the same rules apply here as the rest of the world. Don't be a creep.

This isn't a place of employment so anybody is free to date somebody else on here.

At least I'm sure that's how it is, I don't know why it would be any other way.

That being said, it's still not a dating/hookup site. :3

But if love happens between two regular members, I suppose that's a good thing. ;)

I’m already married but appreciate the offer :smile1:

Argent said:
I’m already married but appreciate the offer :smile1:

Dangit.

Now what am I supposed to do with all these fancy clothes? XD

Dating someone from on here can also be risky because I have seen two members date from another forum and then they break up and it never goes well for them on the forum. That is why people don't take their patients or their students or their employers and why people don't want to date their friend's ex. Some might not even date their own friends. Rarely have I seen people remain friends after a break up.

CuddleWoozle said:
Dangit.

Now what am I supposed to do with all these fancy clothes? XD

You never need an excuse to play dress ups!

Also I am always available for chaperone services :)

AEsahaettr said:
And here I was, all ready to start sending you dark and angsty poetry about the heart-wrenching love I've secretly felt for you all these years.

You never know. After all the times we shared, like the hot dog tossing contest in Indonesia or the long nights counting carpet fibers, there might be room for angsty poetry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back