Leaving For A New Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, after six years of living here in the United States, tomorrow I am flying back to Mexico. Permanently.

Living in the USA has been a thrill, going to college here and getting to live the "American Life" was really cool. But I miss my country, as troublesome and imperfect as it is. So a couple weeks ago I made my decision to move back to Mexico City and start a new adventure. I am both excited and nervous and scared and everything in between.

Mexico City is beautiful, but also dangerous. It's everything one would expect. So many different people of different education levels and interests, all thrown into this massive city. So yeah, I'm very anxious. There's a lot of crime, but also a lot of good and kind hearted people.

So yeah, anyone here to wish me luck? :D

Good luck Kik! Hope all goes well and that you keep us posted!

Northerner said:
Good luck Kik! Hope all goes well and that you keep us posted!

Thank you!! I will keep you posted :D

Good luck I hope you have a safe trip! :)

Good luck. Will you still be able to pursue your career dreams, because it seems like you've done really well while here in the states.

dogboy said:
Good luck. Will you still be able to pursue your career dreams, because it seems like you've done really well while here in the states.

To be honest, it will be different and it might get tough but I'm confident I can. The cool thing about being an author is that my books don't need me to be there. I mean, if I get a tour I will but for now, it doesn't matter where I am. I guess the unexpected is what's thrilling about this adventure.

It's hard to resist the pull of home, wherever that happens to be. I hope it's a good change for you.

Trevor said:
It's hard to resist the pull of home, wherever that happens to be. I hope it's a good change for you.

Thank you!!

Just wanted to add my good wishes! The very best of luck to ya!

tiny said:
Just wanted to add my good wishes! The very best of luck to ya!

Thnak you so much!!

Safe travels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back