• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacerAce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey there folks,
Im an ab/dl (mostly dl) from Pakistan, currently doing electrical engineering and Im now half way through. I have a great passion for cars and everything related to automobiles, also like photography, architecture and a little bit of airplanes.

I hope to get to know everybody here and be part of the community

RacerAce said:
Hey there folks,
Im an ab/dl (mostly dl) from Pakistan, currently doing electrical engineering and Im now half way through. I have a great passion for cars and everything related to automobiles, also like photography, architecture and a little bit of airplanes.

I hope to get to know everybody here and be part of the community

Welcome to the playground RacerAce! You are from Pakistan and going to school in Pakistan or somewhere else? What kind of interests do you have when you're not so busy with school work?

Welcome RacerAce! First person on here I have seen from Pakistan that is very cool. Love the diversity!

Do you race as your name implies?

I go to school in Pakistan and when I'm not studying im mostly designing cars or playing car games or watching TV shows. I do race occasionally on our karting track and I'm starting to get into the drag races over here which is exciting for me.

Very cool! Can only imagine what it feels like to fly down the track at those speeds.

Well the track is short so we dont actually pickup too much speed, but the raw experience of the karts is pretty thrilling

Still very cool. And who knows maybe you will go bigger in the future if it's a passion of yours. Sounds like it is.

Well I do plan to go into the automotive industry which is why im starting to nudge my way into the drag races

Great experience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back