Frozen bananas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiousmess

Diaper lifestyle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, I was reading a bit on a different site about freezing bananas and using them to simulate a messy diaper. Can anyone elaborate on their experience with this? I'm definitely curious about it...

not sure why the frozen element would be pivotal depending on what you are trying to simulate I'm pretty sure it being frozen would hinder the mess experience

rennecfox said:
not sure why the frozen element would be pivotal depending on what you are trying to simulate I'm pretty sure it being frozen would hinder the mess experience

Sometimes it's hard. ;)

I'm guessing for easier insertion, since you know, nanas go smoosh. Part of wanting to simulate messing is the feeling of messing as it comes out. Though completely frozen, no thank you, sounds like quit a cold experience.

I'd be concerned about something that cold being in contact with muscosa

Think I'll pass too. I am guessing a doctor would tell you never to put anything up there period but if your set on it go for it!

I...didn't think you were supposed to shove the banana up your booty. 0_0

Just put it in the back of the diaper to smoosh it around with your toosh. XD

Why not just mess in the diaper if you want to feel mess in the diaper?

No, no, no, you don't want frozen bananas, you want frozen marshmallows. Trust me 😁.

I like my frozen bananas chocolate-dipped and on a stick. ;)

Dork said:
No, no, no, you don't want frozen bananas, you want frozen marshmallows. Trust me ��.

The big ones or small ones?

Scaramouche said:
The big ones or small ones?

3-5 average sized Jettpuffed should do the trick.

:laugh: KABOOM :laugh:

I don't think it'll be a pleasant expierience. Ever had your moist and hot tongue stuck on something freezing cold? It's painfull. Now imagine up you bum 😅. Maybe you can try it for science and let us know how was it 🤔

I put frozen bananas and vanilla ice cream up my girls fart box and to bring up the temperature I microwaved chocolate syrup......... when she filled her diaper and sat on my lap, I thought I was in my local Dairy Queen!!!!! (not a true story)
[emoji507][emoji529][emoji509][emoji243][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]🥛[emoji73]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locking, as we don't allow discussion of food up one's rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back