Status
Not open for further replies.

NotTheAverageMan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Well my turn to run into a disaster.
I'm as people may know from my posts, incontinent originating from overactive bladder and have been in diapers for years now.
Never been outed nor pointed fingers at! Always tried to be as discreete as I could. But today, I basically outed myself to a collegue.....
She asked if she could see on my computer how I did some company stuff, and during this I had to use google.com, didn't notice I was logged in to google with my private email, which meant when I typed "D" google suggested "Adult diaper, ABU diaper and such very private stuff. Well I quickly closed the browser and continued on the company web site, but I'm pretty sure my collegue, she noticed.....so now im I'm really in doubt on how to handle the situation. I have always kept my situation very private, but well that I failed today.....

I'm actively considering taking her aside and explain my situation to her and ask her to keep the information confidential. I truly fear that either her and if she reveals this discovery to anyone in the office, I'll be considered a freak.........
Which in the end may cost me my job.
Advice appreciated..........

Last edited:
Your post suggests that you are genuinely incontinent, that is, that you have a medical condition that requires you to wear a diaper. If that is so, then you have nothing to be ashamed of; and I’d suggest that you briefly explain your condition to your friend.

Can't give you much of an advice, but I'd have simply continued on as if nothing happened. People don't really pay attention to things they see. Even if they do, they rarely associate what they see on the net with others around them. If you ask me, you could do more damage by talking to her, than you would by ignoring the whole situation. If someone starts talking about it and or confronts you, you don't even need any excuse, as you really need diapers. Simply be cool and confident about it and be ready to discuss things — people are more understanding, than you might think.
If someone asks about this ABDL thing, you can always say, that you were looking for some kind of support (which isn't even a lie) and that's where you found it.

Well, my concern is also greatly affected by the fact that a while ago two other collegues actively expressed their attitude towards adults who wears and use diapers. Although I tend to believe they were targeting adults who cater to the AB scene. But as when discussions hover around such for me delicate subjects, I tend to become a bit paranoid, like What if people have noticed by behind looks different, more puffy, is this guy really that much endowed....when people stare at my crotch due to some diaper bulge, at least I figure they are...
As said I go very far in order to remain discreet when in my professional life.

Even if you might have outed yourself to one person ,you don't need to out yourself to everybody.
IC is covered by the ADA , as such you owe nobody an explanation and if they attempt to fire you there ass is grass and your the lawn mower !
Its cut and dry a personal disability that they have no business asking about or requiring you to divulge .
If wearing a diaper was somehow a hindrance or impaired your ability to perform your duties that might be an issue? That a doctors note requesting reasonable accomdation would cover you , if they wrongfully terminate you ,you may never have to work again when
It's settled because you would own them .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My mom used to say, worry about what you can control now and not about tomorrow. Don't let paranoia make a situation worse especially if you don't even know it's an actual problem. All she saw was the search term diaper, she doesn't know why you searched it and it isn't her business.

Dont stress about it there are millions of us who are incontinent and back in diapers 24/7 as addults as time goes on more people will eventually find out I stopped stressing about it a a year or so ago now I no longer worry about some one finding out thre is no shame in needing diapers for a medical issue :)

Regarding the ABDL web sites: Who knows where to get the best diapers for the best prices? We do! And AB diapers are some of the best on the market. If you have to wear them anyway, you may as well get the best you can and that's where you find them. ADISC is an incontinence support site as well as an AB/DL site so anyone with incontinence issues, diaper wearer or not, AB/DL or not, can't find a better place for information on dealing with incontinence and the products available. So you have a perfectly good excuse for those sites showing up as suggested search words or suggested sites without ever admitting any AB/DL tendencies.

NotTheAverageMan said:
Well my turn to run into a disaster.
I'm as people may know from my posts, incontinent originating from overactive bladder and have been in diapers for years now.
Never been outed nor pointed fingers at! Always tried to be as discreete as I could. But today, I basically outed myself to a collegue.....
She asked if she could see on my computer how I did some company stuff, and during this I had to use google.com, didn't notice I was logged in to google with my private email, which meant when I typed "D" google suggested "Adult diaper, ABU diaper and such very private stuff. Well I quickly closed the browser and continued on the company web site, but I'm pretty sure my collegue, she noticed.....so now im I'm really in doubt on how to handle the situation. I have always kept my situation very private, but well that I failed today.....

I'm actively considering taking her aside and explain my situation to her and ask her to keep the information confidential. I truly fear that either her and if she reveals this discovery to anyone in the office, I'll be considered a freak.........
Which in the end may cost me my job.
Advice appreciated..........

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Most people either won't notice out if they do they are considerate enough not to say anything.

I just returned from a business trip overseas. During the trip I got really sick and my colleague (from that country) took me to a local doctor a couple of times. I've been on many business trips over the years and I've never had anyone come into my room before. After seeing the doctor for the 2nd time, my colleague came into my room. I was too sick and tired to care. He helped make certain I knew which medicine was which (they were written in Chinese characters). At one point he went into the bathroom to wash his hands...

My used diapers were rolled up in a clear bag and in plain sight. I know that he had to have seen them. I was so embarrassed but he never said anything.

Even if your colleague recognized the links I really doubt that she'll ever say anything.

-Ieyasu

LittleOne said:
Regarding the ABDL web sites: Who knows where to get the best diapers for the best prices? We do! And AB diapers are some of the best on the market. If you have to wear them anyway, you may as well get the best you can and that's where you find them. ADISC is an incontinence support site as well as an AB/DL site so anyone with incontinence issues, diaper wearer or not, AB/DL or not, can't find a better place for information on dealing with incontinence and the products available. So you have a perfectly good excuse for those sites showing up as suggested search words or suggested sites without ever admitting any AB/DL tendencies.

I have no problems with people being one thing or the other. That was not my point. I have become somewhat DL myself after becoming incontinent, in the sense that I like my diapers, not hating them. What I meant was, that AB's tend to offend people.
With that said, a lot of the diapers out there targeting the ABDL scene are superior compared to regular medical diapers.
Anyway, my collegue never said anything and we talk like nothing happened, or maybe she just ignores it, I don't know but I will for certain not bring up the subject.

I'm glad that they haven't mentioned anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back