Swim nappy / diaper (summer only around the corner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
When you go swimming has anyone wear a nappy disposable or a cover? Also I know there is loads but only catching (poo) but what if accidentally wet in one which I know don't hold...

Anyone experience this?

Littlejunior1982 said:
When you go swimming has anyone wear a nappy disposable or a cover? Also I know there is loads but only catching (poo) but what if accidentally wet in one which I know don't hold...

Anyone experience this?
I myself never wore a diaper to a pool (no need), but I had an incontinent friend, who did. When we were younger, she had some kind of a swimsuit, that, as she said, her parents ordered for her. It had tight rubber bands around the legs and a similar band around the waist. Don't know if it really worked, but she always wore a usual diaper and this to the pool.

Could you possibly find me one of these swimsuits? Also, would wearing a diaper for the bottom of your swimsuit be too much? It's cool for at home, but in public I mean?

Starlight99 said:
Could you possibly find me one of these swimsuits? Also, would wearing a diaper for the bottom of your swimsuit be too much? It's cool for at home, but in public I mean?
I may try, but don't expect a miracle — I've lost contact with that friend of mine years ago.

I know it‘s disgusting but when I go to a Pool I only wear my Swimsuit and If I have to pee I just pee in it.

MoritzUhres said:
I know it‘s disgusting but when I go to a Pool I only wear my Swimsuit and If I have to pee I just pee in it.

I'm pretty sure most people do, I mean commercial pools are usually so chlorinated anyways it doesn't make a difference, the only thing I would really hate is if I saw a floating turd, which is what Swim Diapers are for, they dont absorb pee at all because if they did they would just get full with water and fall apart/off easily.

If you ever handled a Baby Swim diaper, there is basically nothing there besides plastic and a cloth like cover.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back