• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbd7

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I haven't actually worn or anything, but I really want to. I found this community which seems like a great place to share information on the topic, and socialize with people who share the same interests.

nbd7 said:
I haven't actually worn or anything, but I really want to. I found this community which seems like a great place to share information on the topic, and socialize with people who share the same interests.

Welcome to ADISC! We are a support group and like to help each other the best we can. How come you haven't tried any diapers? Maybe we can give you some suggestions? What other interests do you have? The more you post the more likely you will make friends here.

nbd7 said:

Welcome to ADISC! As Scaramouche said, we are indeed a support group to help everyone who shares the same interests the best of our abilities. Are there any diapers that you would be interested in trying? I could try to recommend some diapers for someone who never has since they were a "true" baby. If you have any questions about anything I have an open door, I can listen and talk for hours on end. Honestly when I first joined this community, I was frightened because I was nervous. But once I actually posted something about our common interests, I quickly overcame it. ADISC is a very supportive community! But once again Welcome to ADISC.

Welcome to ADISC nbd7! :)

Welcome NBD7. Always good to see new faces. Looking forward to hearing about your other interests :)

Welcome. Once you've read a few threads you'll soon get into the swing of things. There are a lot of very different people here, and exact interests can vary quite a lot. At least you've broken the ice and made your first contribution to the forums. The first forum post is probably the most difficult, so it's bound to be easier after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back