How to treat my girlfriend like a little? Update: It went downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So I’m coming home from a long trip and I wanna be able to give my girl a bit of a day off. She isn’t really a little, but she has let me diaper her before. I’ve been telling her that I wanna baby her and take care of her, and she says “I could really use that.” And that she is down to do it. What else could I do to make her feel “little” and special? What does your guys caretaker do to help you feel little or special?

Last edited:
After putting her in a diaper, just cuddle and watch some cartoons or Disney movies. For lunch or a snack, hot dogs, mac&cheese or anything else that may be 'little' food.

Good luck.

My personal suggestion is try to encourage her to be little, eg praise her for using her diaper. This lets her know your really into it. That will help eliminate any reservations she might have about trying it. Also, you could ask her if she has anything she specifically wants or doesn't want. For example if you asked me I'd say for instance I don't want to be given a bath since it takes away from diaper time and holds no special meaning for me but I do like snuggling and being fed a baby bottle of juice.

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't mind could you tell us how it went once it happens?

hex000f said:
My personal suggestion is try to encourage her to be little, eg praise her for using her diaper. This lets her know your really into it. That will help eliminate any reservations she might have about trying it. Also, you could ask her if she has anything she specifically wants or doesn't want. For example if you asked me I'd say for instance I don't want to be given a bath since it takes away from diaper time and holds no special meaning for me but I do like snuggling and being fed a baby bottle of juice.

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't mind could you tell us how it went once it happens?

Wow well I hate to say it but it all went down hill... When we talked about me babying her she had no idea I was referring to doing abdl related things. So she has known about my abdl side since the first month we where together. She was very accepting of it at first and seemed willing to try it with me. Well she did try it with me twice which lead to some fun moments. As time went on I asked her if she really did like this and she told me she honestly didn’t but she knew I was into it and it made me feel better that she was willing to join. I told her how all of this really has been more or a curse on my life then something fun to do and she was the only one I had ever told in my real life, but that’s a whole other thing to talk about. After we talked a bit more about it, she said that it makes her feel uncomfortable and she may never really come around to like it. We are both fairly young, I’m 20 and she is 19. I know that I want to be with someone who is willing to be with me, and enjoys this side of me. So we broke up, this morning. I didn’t think that any of this was going to lead to a break up, but it did. There is a lot more to it but that’s the short version.

Sorry to hear that BabyLink9 :( that is really sad and too bad that she couldn't appreciate all of you. You are young and have lots of time to find someone who does enjoy the lifestyle. Stay true to yourself, keep your head up and try to look at the positive side of things. This is an opportunity to find that special someone who loves Diapers as much as you do.

I'm sorry it didn't work out. However, now you can both move on to find more suitable partners. When you're with someone who loves you and accepts and enjoys ABDL engagement, it's an amazing feeling.

Its never any fun when a partner is faking it. So aside from the good looks or whatever attracted you two in the first place, I certainly agree with everyone here that its better to find a more compatible partner. Easier said then done I am aware, but the effort in searching and being open has far better pay off than not. You would be surprised how many people will be open to new things if you bring them up the right way and put your intentions out there honestly when you reach a trust gate.

Northerner said:
Sorry to hear that BabyLink9 :( that is really sad and too bad that she couldn't appreciate all of you. You are young and have lots of time to find someone who does enjoy the lifestyle. Stay true to yourself, keep your head up and try to look at the positive side of things. This is an opportunity to find that special someone who loves Diapers as much as you do.

Trevor said:
I'm sorry it didn't work out. However, now you can both move on to find more suitable partners. When you're with someone who loves you and accepts and enjoys ABDL engagement, it's an amazing feeling.

babyblueblanket said:
Its never any fun when a partner is faking it. So aside from the good looks or whatever attracted you two in the first place, I certainly agree with everyone here that its better to find a more compatible partner. Easier said then done I am aware, but the effort in searching and being open has far better pay off than not. You would be surprised how many people will be open to new things if you bring them up the right way and put your intentions out there honestly when you reach a trust gate.

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement! We both agreed that this would have to be the end of the relationship, neither of us wanted to do split up, but I do believe it’s for the best. From this point forward I plan on looking for someone that is into ABDL for a partner. Not entirely sure how to go about doing that, but that’s what I need to do to make myself happy in a relationship. I don’t know if I could easily just go about telling every girl I hit things off with, that this is what I’m into. It took up a ton of courage to tell my now X-Gf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back