Have you ever had a 'thanks-god-I-was-diapered-moment'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The title speaks for itself. Have you ever had a moment like that?

-Personally, I have. While I was sick with pneumonia, I was taking antibiotics, Which made my stomach upset. I did end up having small scaled accidents... Number two though. But I was very happy I was wearing a diaper.

Yep. I awoke one morning having an upset stomach, and when I leaned over to fart, well... it wasn't a fart. Needless to say, I had a diaper on, and then I felt relieved I didn't have to throw away or wash my undies. Again.

-James T. Knight 2018
"Don't forget to wiggle your diaper butt at least once a day!"

"Be diapered & proud of it!"

"Accidents happen! That's why we are allowed to buy ADULT diapers!!"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
a52a50ff8683a748fb6ff605f3a1be66.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaper44
Multiple times, back when I was wearing 24/7 I got into the habit of when I was making dinner I'd pee. One day I had to go somewhere and hadn't been padded, I forgot I had padded back up when I got home and when I started to pee while making dinner I almost freaked out then realized I was good, I had a diaper on. Lol

AnotherFellowDL18 said:
The title speaks for itself. Have you ever had a moment like that?

-Personally, I have. While I was sick with pneumonia, I was taking antibiotics, Which made my stomach upset. I did end up having small scaled accidents... Number two though. But I was very happy I was wearing a diaper.

Unfortunately being urinary incontinent I’m diapered 24/7. But I have had a handful of unexpected bowel movements/blowouts. If I hadn’t been diapered it would have been lot worse. So I was thankful.

Once only. I had an exam I was totally unready for and when I'm that nervous my bowels, like, start working exceptionally fast. So later, when I was already heading home I suddenly had a totally unexpected accident (the second one in my whole life, the first one being back in early childhood) and, well, was really glad I was bold enough to wear a diaper to that exam...

I was home from work one day out sick stomach bug, was watching some YouTube on the TV. saw something funny, and realized i needed a diaper change, as when I laughed I had a accident with diarrhea, glad I was diapered. I don't like BMing in my diapers (I am a wet only) but I was glad I did not BM on my couch but in the diaper. (If it is a diarrhea attack is that still BM, or is it classified differently?)

I certainly have. During a driving trip alone I had one on and stopped at a grocery for some snack food, it was damp which was fine but I felt the churning in my stomach, and found a quiet aisle and just let it go, i really couldnt wait much longer and was glad to have had it on.

- - - Updated - - -

yea in those instances its a whole lot better than not having one

Definitely almost wish I had been wearing the other day. Was hiking and I reallllllly needed to go. But going solid in a diaper doesn't appeal to me one bit, so I'm not sure I wouldn't have preferred just going off the trail a bit.

There was one time that I didn't make it to the bathroom soon enough, and ended up messing myself. Thank God I had a diaper on.

I had an accident once. I will be diapered next time. It was horrible.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

Many times. I couldn't go without them now.

After 3 plus years of being diaperd 24/7 for a bladder issue but lately I have been having unexpected bowel movments when they happen I am glad I am diapered

SwinginPendulum said:
Ironically enough, when I was sick with Crohn's and would have seriously benefited by being diapered, it was the last thing I really wanted to do. The idea seemed like more of a hassle than a privilege at that time.

Been through that, was sick, didn't feel like padding up. Regretted it. "never again!"

Since then I've had the usual seasonal bouts of flu etc and on three of those occasions, my diapers have really paid off. When you "don't feel like it" is when you need it!

(I consider myself lucky to have the option - most of the population doesn't have diapers handy, and even if they did most of them wouldn't consider wearing one, so don't ignore your good fortune)

Yes absolutely. I'm not incontinent - how ever some times I can't hold it for longer then 15 to 20 min after feeling the first urge. So I wear diapers now when ever I'm on journeys or when I'm not sure that I can find a toilet in time. And more then one time this saved me when I accidently wet myself in a traffic jam or short before reaching the the toilet.

Not thank god I was diapered but thank god I had diapers in the room. We have 1 bathroom in a 5 person household, kid goofed and closed the door after going so I thought I kept missing an opening and it was just roommates in there...when I felt an ominous rumbly in the tumbly. I'm still not the best at putting them on but I managed to get one on really quickly that day lol

Actually I was completely in this situation about an hour ago. On my lunch break I went to go get lunch at McDonald’s. About an hour after, I got off work and I just got in my car and started driving home. Before I’m even out of the parking lot I started cramping really really bad. It hurt like crazy. And the only thing I could think of was why was I not wearing a diaper right now. Everything would have been fine. I never ended up pooping myself but I would have suffered a lot less because of it. Cleaning up would have not been too great but the pain of having to hold it until I got home was a nightmare.

Today I definitely had an I wish I was diapered moment when I first woke up.... not fun

I wish I was in one right now, I got a tummy ache at work

seems that a dose of Pepto or kaeopectate or a anti acid would solve many of the issues that people are experiencing here with stomach or intestinal issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back