Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiddie Prints On Adult Diapers

Default Kiddie Prints On Adult Diapers

I Searched, It Didn't Find Anything Relivant To This.

Anyway, I Was Thinking...

People Tend To Moan, Because Adult Diaper's Have No Kiddie Prints, So, Why Not Draw Some? Its Easy, I Think.

Get Some Felt Pens, Or Something Like That, And Draw Some Kids Things, Such As Building Blocks, Etc.

--[A]
    -[B][C]

Good Blocks, No? Lol.

Have A Try, It Might Just Make The Diaper Feel More Childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Laram5 View Post

Get Some Felt Pens, Or Something Like That, And Draw Some Kids Things, Such As Building Blocks, Etc.
    Or you could just buy some Sesame Street stickers and stick them on the diaper(Preferably around the waistband).
    Last edited by MetalHeadTiffany; 08-May-2009 at 04:38. Reason: Extra word removal

Yes, Or That. I Thought Of This At About 2AM, When I Was Half-Asleep. xD

Get some babykins cloth diapers you can get them with baby prints on them.

annierighthurr

Why do you capitalize every single word? It's unnecessary and annoying to read. Not trying to be a jerk, just... yeah.

But basically you can draw stuff, use stickers, use premade diaper tapes, or buy diapers such as Bambinos or AbUniverse which come with the prints. In any case, the more babyish it is, the better it is for me

Quote Originally Posted by Annastacia View Post
    Why do you capitalize every single word? It's unnecessary and annoying to read. Not trying to be a jerk, just... yeah.
    I was just wondering that myself. O.o

Anyways, for people that want baby-print adult diapers, there are certain brands that are targeted at Adult Babies specifically, namely Bambino's. I'll never understand why people complain about how plain adult diapers are in the first place, when you consider the fact that most people who wear adult diapers do it out of necessity, and are embarrassed about it as it is; adding baby-prints to them is basically adding insult to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastacia View Post

But basically you can draw stuff, use stickers, use premade diaper tapes, or buy diapers such as Bambinos or AbUniverse which come with the prints. In any case, the more babyish it is, the better it is for me
    That's just the way he writes. I'm pretty sure he has been trying to stop, but it isn't easy to change your style. I can't seem to stop using proper grammar and spelling, unlike most of my class.

You could always use paint or photoshop to create your own designs. Print them on to adhesive paper, and stick them to the diaper's front. It doesn't seem to be that hard.
    Last edited by Wegs; 08-May-2009 at 22:50.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    I can't seem to stop using proper grammer and spelling, unlike most of my class.
    That would be grammar.

Sorry... had to.

People complained about 1337 and WaReZ as well. It's another fad, let it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    That would be grammar.

Sorry... had to.
    Curse my fingers...