Wakie app

Status
Not open for further replies.

swagjbl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hey people around the world,

i just found out this app what we can chat and sometimes call each other if we want download it and I did an abdl group that i will give a link too so you can join the group and we can talk together.
its free on playstore and appstore
hope to see you there!

https://wakie.com/club/5b01b398a389bb7be50664a9

downloaded the app, the link says only join the group (name??) if you understand what it is. I don't seen "groups" in the app anywhere, but it has "clubs". I don't see a way to search for a club name, and I don't see "ABDL" anywhere in the short list.

I tried creating a club "abdl" and it looked like it was going to let me, so I assume there's not a club by that name?

No offense but why not just use telegram. It is known for its good encryption system, allows calling, mini games, group chats, private chats, custom stickers(there are many cute stickers already on there) and etc.
It is also free and isn't limited to any device. You can use it on windows, web-browser, android, apple.

it bugs me how these apps say they are totally anonymous and then immediately ask you for your phone number.

sorry, my phone number is rather specific and tied directly to me, it's in no way "anonymous"

the last thing in the world I want is for a friend or coworker to try to add me to telegram etc and punch in my phone number and send me a message asking why my nick is "Bambinod"...

Is there a way to set up multiple profiles? (like with Skype)

bambinod said:
it bugs me how these apps say they are totally anonymous and then immediately ask you for your phone number.

sorry, my phone number is rather specific and tied directly to me, it's in no way "anonymous"

the last thing in the world I want is for a friend or coworker to try to add me to telegram etc and punch in my phone number and send me a message asking why my nick is "Bambinod"...

You can use google voice to set a random phone number that is not the same as the one you use. Also it only gives that number out to people who you friend. You can talk to someone and not friend them.

Also if you literally don't believe in telegrams system go look at how other countries were getting mad at how it was so private. They don't really give your data out like that and because of that they literally were starting to get their app banned in other countries. They are getting around it though by changing their app around slightly to make it impossible to be banned.

If you don't trust them go and crack thier encryption system. They will literally pay you if you mange to. This helps them make sure it's as secure as possible.

https://arstechnica.com/information...am-founder-says-after-being-banned-in-russia/

kratox said:
You can use google voice to set a random phone number that is not the same as the one you use. Also it only gives that number out to people who you friend. You can talk to someone and not friend them.[/url]

Telegram sends a text message with an activation code to the number you provide to begin the account setup process. can google voice receive a text message to a random number?

bambinod said:
Telegram sends a text message with an activation code to the number you provide to begin the account setup process. can google voice receive a text message to a random number?

Yes it can. Go look at google voice: https://voice.google.com/u/0/messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back