I pooped my pants in public today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So today I wanted to try something. I was at the mall and needed to go number 2 and I thought, well I have got a diaper on, might as well use it. But then I thought of doing something else. I rushed to my car, grabbed my diaper bag and unload my shopping. I went back into the mall, went to the family room and unzipped my diaper put my hand through the diapers and at the back I pulled out... underwear. Dun dun dun! I got changed out of my wet diaper from earlier and put on underwear. I packed up my stuff and while doing this I came up with a plan of what to do. I went into the supermarket and grabbed some stuff. I went to the counter and waited till I was front in line. I started to poop my pants. It felt great. I felt it slip out and mush all over my butt, my pants expanded at the bottom and now there was a lump sticking out of my pants. It was like using a diaper but was more squishy and wet. There were a few people behind me and I think one of them and the cashier started to smell something. I grabbed my shopping and left. I walked to the other side of the mall, each step made it squish. When I got to the other side of the mall I touched my butt and noticed it was wet. I walked out to my car got in and let my mess go everywhere. My underpants hadn’t been able to hold it and it was starting to leak. But I was determined to do one last thing. I drove across the road to McDonald’s, and managed to get a park out front. I grabbed my diaper bag and walked into their family room. I took off my pants and held them up. There was a wet patch on the back, not too big but definitely noticeable to everyone who looked at my pants. There was a mirror in their family room and I looked at it and saw the huge lump and brown stain on my underpants and a little down my legs. I took them off, put them in a plastic diaper bag and chucked it in the sanitary bin. After wiping down, putting on a diaper and a fresh pair of pants that I keep in my diaper bag in case of a leaky diaper. To be honest I prefer a diaper but it was a great experience that I will probably never do again (not saying I didn’t enjoy or anything). Have you ever pooped yourself in public before without a diaper? On purpose or not? Share your stories if you want.

Here we go.....

You shouldn't do that especially without a diaper on. No one wants to smell a stinky poop and forcing others to partake in your thrill is not right. Incontinence is a different issue and most certainly they don't go without a diaper on. If you do use a diaper and poop in public you should change immediately or ASAP so as not infringe upon others smelling it. Peed diapers are a little different as no one can really smell it unless it's been hours since you used it.

We do support people and their attractions to diapers (including messing) but not at the expense of others. Do so freely within private and poop your underwear but you shouldn't be in a public place for underwear pooping.

Maybe I sound a little harsh but it's stuff like this that can really give us a bad image. We need to make sure to be respectful to the people around us when indulging in our desires.

I agree with Sweet Princess. I have messed my DIAPER in public more than once but take certain care and precautions to a) Not offend anyone; and b) NOT BE NOTICED. Some of these precautions are: don't stay stationary in one place very long, and avoid small enclosures such as an elevator. At malls ore a Walmart there are many ambient odors that will allow you to mess a diaper in public with the above precautions. Messing in just regular underpants will definitely be offensive. It is fine to enjoy our activity, but not at the expense/offense of others.

That's super not cool, Pika. :thumbdown4:
Making others have to smell and deal with your stink, that's so incredibly rude and inconsiderate towards others.

You also might want to review the rules of ADISC. Besides the displeasure of the people around you, describing the contents of a diaper in thread is a violation.

Not going to repeat what everyone before me has (and everyone after me no doubt will have) already said.

But I also don't blame you. I did that too many times not to sound hypocritical if I were to judge you. But yeah, it's not really something you should try for again and if you do, I wouldn't talk about it here, at least not in the main forums.

As to the "image", I highly doubt messing yourself I'm public is going to put too much of a black mark on us. If those idiots wore diapers and played around in a pen to stick one to the liberal party didn't shine a light on us, you soiling your pants be it by accident or on purpose probably won't make anyone think twice.

Most people are brought up not to stick their noses in other people's business. And if anyone did take notice, you could always firmly tell them to mind their business.

TheWolfEmperor said:
Most people are brought up not to stick their noses in other people's business. And if anyone did take notice, you could always firmly tell them to mind their business.

And then you get to be known as 'that creepy gross guy who poops his pants all the time' and no one wants to deal with you anymore. Which is fine if that's what you're going for, but still. Eh.

And this almost reads like one of those fantasy posts.

Well that's just rude.

Exposing the public to your fetish isn't acceptable. If you're into exhibitionism play, find a private party in your area and see if they're open to that type of activity. It's very wrong to involve non-consenting bystanders in your kink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back