New problems. With makena 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
makena43 said:
I looked at diaper reviews and I didn't see a review for Abena m4. I used them before but they cump. So do they still cump?

They have only gotten worse over the years. So yeah, they clump, lack features they used to have, and generally leak sooner now too. Stick with Confidry24/7, Northshore Supreme, Betterdry/Crinklz, or PeekABU.

These look more like blog entries than threads and thread posts. Maybe you should take a look at the Blog section of your profile and see if that's a better place for these updates?

I am frosted that I can't make my northshore supreme diaper to be less stiff. I fold it in the middle and then abit next to the edge I fold it length wise. But I was thinking about going with confdry diaper. Since they are. Soft. But it goes up high which drives me crazy when I bend over

makena43 said:
But I was thinking about going with confdry diaper. Since they are. Soft. But it goes up high which drives me crazy when I bend over

maybe you should get one of those boiler suits. nobody will see anything no matter how much you bend over. you'd be completely 100% covered and safe from any accidental exposure

I was thinking more of just don't put underwear over the diaper. So far now wearing diapers at work is easy. Thanks to you guys the more you do it the more i realize what is really happening. Now I have a new problem my store mangment decide to take out the public bathroom so now I got to take my diaper bag and go across the store to change diaper. I am thinking just go in change it. But its the get rid of part. I think I just got to throw when no body is looking or there

I promise never to share my diaper lover side on Facebook. I only talk to my sister, tharpist and true girlfriend. Keep working on diapers are not wrong based from thinking its wrong when you can tell you need to and make it. Other than that I am good just question I am a 34 itch waist and I think medium condfydry diaper is too big

I am trying to make my gait normal. But its hard when you use northshore or forsite or confdry diaper. Most people say just wear it. Some say no way. Can anybody help

Still working on what to say to people if caught and if they persist on asking more questions inorder to make me feel shame or/and not wear sippers because nobody wants to see a guy wearing a diaper when he can use the restroom. Somebody said most of my threads sounds. Like exhibition and I think he was right and I think that is why I like to wear in public. But of course I will be in a long aloha shirt and baggy black pants and apron

I have worn my confdry diaper a whole week at work. I am still working on walking normal. Which is okay. Can't force the body to adapt. Plus I wish I could be complete not nervous. So I keep thinking about why nobody is saying. Anything about them is along as I am clean, hidden and doing my work 100 percent. And making sure work that manger will point out is done beforehand. I keep my fetish private. Its for me and my true love. It helps me to relax and feel happy. I am happy with beating my fear of wearing. In public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back