New problems. With makena 43

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been, to work in diapers from home. This method has worked. Also I found out for myself that I just have to time it right to change my diaper I also worn my diaper thoght out my shift and hard nervous situation. Which i determine. That nobody cares and I think no body cares is because of harassment charges. Okay this proves I am making progress in wearing. Diapers in public.

Now for what i am dealing with. First is leaking my diaper is leaking after 3 settings and must be flooding it. One day I swear it held 7. I carry spare diapers. I used rearz sarfi. Sometimes aww so cute and northshore supreme. Maybe I need to do the bottom tapes first. And /or go back to comfy 24/ 7. Second problem is stop thinking about my diapers at work. Maybe just wear more. And last problem is i sill have the Facebook problem of telling other about my diapers my solution was to come here. On adisc where it is okay. Only people here like. Alexia. Slimo, Trevor, mother of. fath, and others are the best teachers and support. Crew. I had

The only things stopping me from wearing diaper in public is the work police. And the fact I have to put my diaper on before work other wise no. Then I feel bad and my work goes down I think I am supressing my feelings.

I still can't wear diapers around the work police. So frusting. Next is i can't. Get out of my mind is in back of my mind is diapers are wrong when you can tell that you need to use the restroom and. You can make it. Other than that. I can wear diapers in public.

Now I would wear diapers to work full time. But two problems are at large. One is i can't wear around. The co workers that are watching my work and have been mean to me. Second is no private. Way of changing diaper other then using a back pack to hide them. Any solutions?

On the past Thursday's I have been putting on my northshore supreme diaper on and head to work. I do my work I try to walk normal and act normal. The hard thing is getting over they are looking at my butt. I just keep on working. And know the more time the less I will be . I change my diaper on my dinner hour using a back pack. I keep wearing until I can take a shower. Its fun getting away with feeling. Diaperd

I have been reading the wickimg thread. I was pleased I have the northshore diapers and I am wondering if its worth it and will it make it hard to walk and more noticeable

I am going to face my fear of wearing my diaper with one of the work police. And lastly thinking about going back to condfy diapers plus I am getting. Rid of my thinking if you can tell and use the bathroom then you dont need diapers. I am replacing it with. Its okay. Nobody cares and it relaxing and comfort

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having second thoughts about putting. A booster in my nothshore diaper I think someone was right.

I need help my diaper leaked at work. I put my boost pad on the start of the padding. Using northshore diaper and booster. Maybe the booster should have been in middle of diaper. Was thinking. Its not pointing in the correct spot.

Now I. Rereading the accepting diaper. Most peopLe say there is nothing. Wrong with wearing. Diapers. What. I think is making me think it wrong is if you can tell that you need to go to the restroom or you can make it the restroom. Then you don't. Need diaper and its wrong. So how do i get out of it?

So can somebody tell me how to stop believing the social norm of if you can tell you need to pee and can make it to the restroom then you can't use diapers. How ?

I need help in finding a bag for. My diapers so I can change or put on a diaper without it looking like a diaper Bag or i am leaving work. I am thinking save my money and just use your backpack. When nobody is using it and just. Ignore your co workers. Or is there a better way?

I want to thank everyone for their time and advice for wearing diapers at work. I wear diapers alot. I keep my wearing a secret. It is for me. I have brought a small bag for my diaper. So it keeps people thinking he is just brushing his teeth. My diapers are going to be northshore supreme medium diapers with the northshore boosters pads. I believe I still nervous about getting caught but I am working on getting rid of diapers are wrong. So Alexa thank you for the warm pm I appreciate. Thank you all

huh.. wow

backpack is a good way to go for many reasons. get one with TWO main compartments, so you can use one for more regular things, and a "secret" compartment for your diapers and changing supplies.

I got small bags that fits one northshore diaper. And maybe some wipes and booster pads. Glad to see you guys

I've read your thread several times and I think your main problem is that you pay too much attention to what you think other people are looking at. Other people are not looking at your butt—one is going out of their way looking for an employee wearing a diaper. It's none of their business. Treat your changes like it's any other visit to the bathroom. Your paranoid behavior is what's drawing attention to yourself.

You need to remember there is nothing morally (or otherwise) wrong with wearing diapers. We've been over this before. For some reason it's just not sticking and we have to tell you every other week. Write it down and keep it on a sheet of paper in your wallet if you have to so you see it often: There is nothing wrong with diapers. Repeat it to yourself: there is nothing wrong with diapers.

I am writing this info now I love seeing what I am doing wrong so I can correct it.

I got to wear diapers for a week and I notice me saying,"why do I feel like I am punishing myself ?" I come to the reasons as they are. You are still not used to them. Next thinking diapers are wrong. And maybe worry about thinking every one is looking at my butt. I am working on all issues. But is there another reason and I will be talking. With my tharpist about this topic.

Wearing diapers is hard to wear only self. I keep telling self it is for me. I keep wanting to be sexy but it hard. Just force myself its for me and who cares who is around. There is nothing wrong. Not a big deal. Just have to solve my problem so I will be happy

I relley need to get back into adisc. My mind is thinking negatively and I need to be with like minded people. I am working on not being crept. But I need help. More then seeing a tharpist every 2 weeks. Please I know how to go in public .I just need more experience time

I finally found out today from my tharpist that the meaning of accept diapers is you feel like you are wear underwear. Just comfortable and you are fully into your work. I mean never thinking or feeling i got a diaper on. So I am not there yet but close. I am pound at myself for wearing near people I never would do. But it was no problem. He treat me normal. I say keep on wearing in public. And focus on the positive thoughts.

I looked at diaper reviews and I didn't see a review for Abena m4. I used them before but they cump. So do they still cump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back