Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here

Default New Here

Hi everyone, just thought I would intoduce myselft to you all. I am a DL and like Depends brand currenty the best. I used to get the LONGS brand but they have converted over to CVS cloth style which I don't like. I wet but hardley ever mess. What I like most about wearing diapers is the feel and comfort. Wish I could wear to work but can't currenty.

Oh by the way, I am male and 38. Don't mind chatting with a few of you.
    I also would not mind meeting a nice woman to talk to either.

Mesmerale

Hello.
    I'm Mesmerale! Yay!

*coughs* Welcome to ADISC, the land of rainbows. :rainbow: (Because I say it is.)

Um... I'm not a DL, really... >.> I'm a TB/DL, so I'm both. ^_^ Effin' lovin' GoodNites right now, 'cause they're so cute!

Da. da. da... 17, bi-gendered, also love chatting...

Oh, and it'd probably be safer to avoid any "I'd like to meet so and so" implications, even as a joke. People don't really like that here.

Butterfly Mage

Welcome!

We also talk about hobbies, games, sports, religion, politics, and all sorts of things.

What kinds of hobbies do you have? What kinds of interest do you have? Where do you see yourself in five years? Inquiring minds wanna know!

Default Hobbies

I like to work on my 67 Mustang and refurbishing her. I'm also writing a sci-fi novel, which will probobly take a Millennia to finish.

In my first post I said I would like to meet a woman to chat with.
    I ment just CHAT! No meeting in person, just to talk with. Hey i'll talk with anyone for that matter.

I've been in the Military for 16 1/2 years. So if any of you want to talk about that I'm open to it. Especialy those of you considering it as a youngster.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by dld2618 View Post
    I like to work on my 67 Mustang and refurbishing her. I'm also writing a sci-fi novel, which will probobly take a Millennia to finish.

In my first post I said I would like to meet a woman to chat with.
    I ment just CHAT! No meeting in person, just to talk with. Hey i'll talk with anyone for that matter.

I've been in the Military for 16 1/2 years. So if any of you want to talk about that I'm open to it. Especialy those of you considering it as a youngster.
    Yay sci-fi!

I knew what you meant. I was just saying, to warn you that mentioning anything like it was a fine line to walk.

Ooh, for some reason we have a lot of military talk here, I think... (I might just be insane...)

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Yay sci-fi!

I knew what you meant. I was just saying, to warn you that mentioning anything like it was a fine line to walk.

Ooh, for some reason we have a lot of military talk here, I think... (I might just be insane...)
    Mes has a good point. ADISC can be a little paranoid sometimes.

Hmm... I'm noticing a lot of military activity here too.

What branch of the military are you in?

Enjoy ADISC!

--The Silent Assassin--

Quote Originally Posted by dld2618 View Post
    I like to work on my 67 Mustang and refurbishing her..
    ooooh!! Good taste - Got any pics?

Welcome to adisc, dld2618.

From now on, I will have to refer to you as DLD as I can barely remember my phone number, let alone the order of those 4 digits

Hope you enjoy posting with us,

D.