First Time Considering Buying AB Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamander14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So, I am starting college soon and I have the opportunity to move onto campus early. I want to buy diapers and other things. I’ve already worked out how to have it shipped.
But, I don’t want to have any electronic payments linked to me. Should I buy something like a prepaid gift card (paypal)?

Second, should I order from a location other than my dorm and home? I’m thinking of using a onion router or something similar. But, I know how those work. I don’t want to have it declined on an onion router because of all the routers I’m bouncing off of.

This is really important: What kind of noise should I buy and where should I buy it from?

Scamander14 said:
But, I don’t want to have any electronic payments linked to me.

Why not?

Scamander14 said:
Second, should I order from a location other than my dorm and home? I’m thinking of using a onion router or something similar. But, I know how those work. I don’t want to have it declined on an onion router because of all the routers I’m bouncing off of.

Why would you want to order from a different location or via onion routing?

Scamander14 said:
This is really important: What kind of noise should I buy and where should I buy it from?

Noise? What is it that you're actually trying to achieve?

I am sorry. I meant to say onsie, not noise. Sometimes I really hate autocorrect. I want to order from a different location so it is harder to trace any AB purchases back to me. My mother and I respectfully disagree om the AB/DL subject and I dont want to accidentally show her something I don’t want her seeing. Again, I turned 18 a few months ago and I am not an independent adult yet.

Last edited:
Relax. Don't worry about the paying part unless you worry about someone reviewing the statements. I buy a lot through Amazon. Shipping to the dorm might be a problem if the package is not discrete. Onesie are available through Amazon from good companies like Tykeables or Babypants. You can also order direct, and they may advertise discrete packaging.
I would worry more about a roommate finding the stash.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I’m going to invest in a lockable box. I will probably have my taxes done by a family friend. It won’t cost me much money. I am wondering if I should arrange another person (into AB stuff) to buy the stuff online and then meet up with them. I want to cover all my tracks or as many as I can.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t just want onsies but, AB pacifiers, diapers, etc. I know a lockable box might raise some questions. I might just say that I store my expensive Pokémon cards in it.

It would be easy to buy pre-paid credit cards, eliminating any sort of printed out itemization. You should be okay to order on Amazon as long as you have your own, password protected private account. You can also delete your past order records and browsing history.

Thanks for that information! That is wonderful! I’ll be able to save money on Amazon! You’re a God-send!

dogboy said:
It would be easy to buy pre-paid credit cards, eliminating any sort of printed out itemization. You should be okay to order on Amazon as long as you have your own, password protected private account. You can also delete your past order records and browsing history.

Ah....thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back