Personal Achievement I Want To Brag About

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, today I just want to share my happiness!!

You see, 6 years ago I started a project. A fantasy book. It took many years to finish, even if it is not long. I wanted it to have the right words, and the right expressions. So I eventually finished it, and with the help of people who drew illustrations, and composed a soundtrack... last year I got to finally publish it!! It was released by a publishing house world wide.

Today I got the news that it has finally been released in all the major bookstores worldwide, including Barnes & Noble in Hardback and Paperback, Amazon, and many independent bookstores in the USA, UK, Canada and Europe.

So yeah, today I'm feel proud!!

Hm... May I ask, what it is about and what's it's name?

Oh, and congratulations, by the way! =)

Hi Gerald!! Umm, for obvious reasons I don't feel comfortable yet about posting the title and have it be associated with my ABDL side. I know you understand. I guess I just wanted to express how happy I feel hahaha.

Thanks!!

kik91 said:
I don't feel comfortable yet about posting the title and have it be associated with my ABDL side.

Oh, damn, sorry... I'm sleepy and asking silly things because of that. XD
It totally escaped me, that it'd be your real name there and all that... Again, sorry, I didn't mean to. And again, congratulations!

GeraldRoss said:
Oh, damn, sorry... I'm sleepy and asking silly things because of that. XD
It totally escaped me, that it'd be your real name there and all that... Again, sorry, I didn't mean to. And again, congratulations!

Hahaha. It's okay. But thanks for the congratulating :D

Wow...congratulations! It's really difficult to get a publishing house to publish one's work in this day and age. That's quite an accomplishment. Hopefully it will sell like crazy.

Maybe it will be a big seller. :3 I hope so. <3

Congratulations that's awesome dude! I hope it sells well. :D

Thanks everybody!! I hope it becomes what I expect it to become!!

Wow! That's a huge accomplishment! Congrats!

Scaramouche said:
Wow! That's a huge accomplishment! Congrats!

Thanks!! Took me freaking 6 years to complete that project! So yeah, I'm proud :D

Wow that’s awesome!

I love fantasy and would love to support a fellow ABDL but understand if you want to keep private... You can always PM those that say they are interested in the title (or not.)

I have had cracks at writing many stories too (being a RPG GM I have fits and spurts or writing pages of story and backstory) but always get the idea of squeezing diapers in there somewhere (rarely ever roll it out though), did you manage to resist?

Argent said:
being a RPG GM I have fits and spurts or writing pages of story and backstory

So that's RPG GM's stuff, then, coming out of me?.. =)
I'm a role-player myself, but while I can do really detailed and pleasant to read descriptions, back stories, endings and intermissions, I almost totally can't do role-play itself... Always thought I'm simply not fit for those games...

GeraldRoss said:
So that's RPG GM's stuff, then, coming out of me?.. =)
I'm a role-player myself, but while I can do really detailed and pleasant to read descriptions, back stories, endings and intermissions, I almost totally can't do role-play itself... Always thought I'm simply not fit for those games...

You should role play the way you live.... Your own way!

Whether you accent and fantasy language up always talking and acting in character or just say on your turn my character does X so long as you are enjoying it!

Argent said:
so long as you are enjoying it!

That's the problem. I love writing background stories and the like, but when it comes to action... It all seems so artificial...
Maybe that's because I used to be a field RPG player (close to cosplayer, but heavily oriented on merging with your character and behaving like him), before that movement died down...

Hi guys!! Thanks everybody for the congratulations!! I still have a long road ahead with marketing, but currently my book holds a 4.4 out of 5 in Goodreads, that's good right? And I have gotten two amazing reviews from book bloggers :D

Wow sounds like it's going great in addition to it just being a huge accomplishment writing it and then publishing! If you do decide to allow us to support would love to as well. Have read alot of fantasy in my day so would definitely enjoy it!

kik91 said:
Hi guys!! Thanks everybody for the congratulations!! I still have a long road ahead with marketing, but currently my book holds a 4.4 out of 5 in Goodreads, that's good right? And I have gotten two amazing reviews from book bloggers :D

That’s awesome (even if it’s a tease and we don’t know the title)

GeraldRoss said:
That's the problem. I love writing background stories and the like, but when it comes to action... It all seems so artificial...
Maybe that's because I used to be a field RPG player (close to cosplayer, but heavily oriented on merging with your character and behaving like him), before that movement died down...

Oh yeah buddy you need to find a good LARP, swing your sword, shoot your nerfgun or chat with your vampire clan buddies about the best Vintage of them happy little blood bags get your groove on there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back