Magic diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeraldRoss

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I searched about, but couldn't find anything even closely resembling what I'm about to discuss, so... Also, this may be better off in the Offtopic, but since it's technically about diapers, I'll leave it here.

Anyway, what I wanted to talk about is purely a fantasy and I doubt it would ever become real. Even with the necessary technology available. Unfortunately.

So, guys... Let's pretend you are given a "diaper", that is as thin as regular underwear, can be put on both like regular underwear and like a normal diaper, with tabs, but can absorb as much as modern top-grade ABDL-themed diapers, while being able to easily (and comfortably for the wearer) handle solid waste as well. What would you say? Would you use it? On daily basis?

honestly, that sounds extremely boring

Alexia said:
honestly, that sounds extremely boring
Bingo! I thought so.

OK, what about the same thing, but that could, depending on the wearer's (or someone's, who has the "key" [emoji57]) desire, transform freely into anything ranging from that simple underwear to the thickest diaper possible.

(Of course, in diaper form it would behave like a normal diaper — become bigger as it absorbs etc.)

How's that?

Better question for when it's a reality, otherwise whats the point to even asking the question?

That said, Theres only so thin you can make sponges and even then they naturally expand as they get saturated.

Anyway, you'll get 2 sets of answers based on whether it's answered by someone in the Inc camp or the AB/DL camp that you probably can already figure out.

rennecfox said:
Better question for when it's a reality, otherwise whats the point to even asking the question?

That said, Theres only so thin you can make sponges and even then they naturally expand.

Anyway, you'll get 2 sets of answers based on whether it's answered by someone in the Inc camp or the AB/DL camp that you probably can already figure out.
I just wanted to fantasize a bit. And pull someone else over into that fantasy.
No need to take this too seriously.

Also, I guess you've heard about micromachines, nanobots. If this technology is perfected, than we could actually make a diaper, that would never require changing. (Although that would kill the thrill for many ABDLs...) It would simply "eat" away all the waste, including bacteria and such and it could also create and sustain comfortable temperature within, you know...

(Again, don't take this too seriously...)

I don't know about you, but there are more reasons then just killing the thrill that concern me having micromachines anywhere my genitals on a regular basis

By the time (and if) this happens, they might already be everywhere anyway. In clothes, household items, medicine, food... Maybe even in air and water as well.

The first scenario has no appeal for me. Although there are some practical considerations mixed in, I wear diapers because of the difference from underwear. They're physically different and a symbol for me of loss of adult status. Anything that gets too close to regular underwear rapidly loses attraction for me (essentially why pull-ups are not my thing).

I'm unsure about the second one. I think that the form and function would be enough to make it work for me but the fact that it was the same underwear everyone else was buying that I was just using differently might undermine my enjoyment. Desire is a funny thing.

All i want is a disposable diaper with padding in the wings, and I can't have that right now.

GeraldRoss said:
Bingo! I thought so.

OK, what about the same thing, but that could, depending on the wearer's (or someone's, who has the "key" [emoji57]) desire, transform freely into anything ranging from that simple underwear to the thickest diaper possible.

(Of course, in diaper form it would behave like a normal diaper — become bigger as it absorbs etc.)

How's that?

that sounds 1000x better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back