View Poll Results: Who do you think will win this season of Hell's Kitchen?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Danny - 23, Executive Chef

9 81.82%
  • Paula - 28, Sous Chef

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Kitchen - Danny or Paula?

Default Hell's Kitchen - Danny or Paula?

So, what do you think, guys? Gordon Ramsay threw a piss into our week by extending the finale out one more week, so as of next week, we'll see who wins? Who do you think?

Let us know why!

I've been following this since the season started and I think Danny, it is very rare for him to have a bad survice and Gordon never yelled at him like he did alot of other people.

I'm just sorry for Paula because she got stuck with Lacey for the final.

Danny will dominate. I pretty much agree with what Takashi said.

I love Danny. He makes me laugh my ass off! I find his occasional ego-trip to be more out of humor than out of seriousness -- he's not full of himself like Ben was, for example!

I really like Paula, too. Frankly, I think she would be the more appropriate winner, not because Danny is bad, but because I think Paula has a lot of hidden potential that she hasn't been able to tap. I barely knew who she was until the middle of the show, which meant to me that she was awesome, because if he hadn't been yelling at her, then she was probably doing well!

Either way, I'll be happy with either of them!

It doesn't really matter, due to the simple fact Alton Brown can kick their collective asses. That and I don't watch hell's kitchen.
    ----------------
    Now playing: Brad Sucks - Dropping out of School
    via FoxyTunes

I've only watched Hell's Kitchen for seasons 3, 4, and now this one...and this is the first time where I felt the best two chefs made it to the end. To me Danny and Paula are both very evenly matched and are clearly the best two out of the 16. Either one could win and I think it would be a great result.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawes
    Gordon Ramsay threw a piss into our week by extending the finale out one more week, so as of next week
    If I remember right, they did this the last two seasons too...because I remember being irritated by them drawing it out for two weeks. This year I was ready for it, though...I was expecting it to take two weeks.

Anyway...if I had to guess, I would guess Danny will win just because he won the challenge and got to avoid having Lacey on his team. But you never know...

I've only seen one episode of this season...So I can't say...I watched the first and second season though >_>

I haven't seen the show but going from their job titles. An executive chef will beat a simple sous chef any day.

Quote Originally Posted by stonemask55 View Post
    I haven't seen the show but going from their job titles. An executive chef will beat a simple sous chef any day.
    Someone hasn't seen Ratatouille. <_>

I think Danny will. He seems much more confident in himself than Paula. Something about her makes it seem like she would crack under the pressure of running a full time kitchen.

Its different to run a kitchen in a 'staged' setting like Hells Kitchen where money isnt to be made. When thrown in to a kitchen in a high end restaraunt where money and reputation is on the line... im not so sure she would cut it.

I guess we just have to wait and see what happens. hehe