Status
Not open for further replies.

ginger22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I wanted to find out people's favorite vendors mostly on E-bay and ETSY First off I wanted to rally our community to reach out to one of my favorite vendors who is going through a very tough time. Her name is SophieSnuggleBunny and she can be found on ETSY. Sophie hand makes all of her products. She is a good seamstress and the prices are moderately low for what she makes training pants and diaper covers. Her daughter suffered a spinal cord injury in an auto accident and is unable to breath on her own. They have been back and forth to the hospital since the beginning of the year. I was working on a custom order with Sophie when this began. She is always very prompt getting orders out right away. She recently said she needed money up front to pay for shipping. I interpreted this to mean they are struggling financially. I don't think she is looking for charity but she sure could use some emotional support. I don't have an e-mail address for her but you can message her through her shop on ETSY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back