Wearing diapers with roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.
GeraldRoss said:
It's a night flight and yes, I'm planning to be diapered for an entire flight, even though no no one's picking me up. But that's only if I really decide to go through with my original plan – I'm very nervous and uncertain about it.

You shouldn’t be nervous, lots of people need diapees for all sorts of reasons and really they are beautiful and comfy, denying yourself for concern about what strangers might possibly think would be a terrible waste of life and experience.

Argent said:
You shouldn’t be nervous, lots of people need diapees for all sorts of reasons and really they are beautiful and comfy, denying yourself for concern about what strangers might possibly think would be a terrible waste of life and experience.
True, but still... It's a very new experience to me. Plus, I'm also worried about "technical" complications, such as flying in diapers (although I've read a lot on that) or buying them, while staying at another country...

Of all the things to worry about, flying in a diaper is the least. I flew round trip to Europe diapered from The time I left for the airport to the time we got to the hotel. I did end up needing a change during both flights. I wasnt the only one in a diaper on the way there... as I was throwing my used diaper away, I spotted a used depends style diaper in the bathroom trash!

You should absolutely wear while you are there! Bed wetting is super common all over the world. I wouldn't stress to much about hiding it or being discovered, it's really not as big deal as we always seem to make it out in our heads.

I remember when my in laws found a diaper of mine. I we had arrived at their house at 6am after a 16 hour drive.I changed into a fresh diaper and went to bed. I woke up dry and we were leaving for lunch so i folded the dry diaper and shoved it in my pillow case. We for home and I was helping my father in law with some home repairs, my mil thought she would do us a favor and wash out pillow cases and blankets we brought in the car for us. Very thoughtful. When I walked into the bedroom, much to my horror, the pillows we're all stacked with no cases and my diaper (an m4) was sitting nicely next to the pile!!! I was horrified! In the end my MIL asked my wife if my health was ok, she just said I've been having some problems at night, but was totally fine otherwise... That was the end of it all. Not at all a big deal. Honestly, I'm happier they know, I no longer feel like I have to try so hard to hide it! Now that may be a bit different now that I've been wearing crinklez at night, lol. I may need to order some plain white diapers again!

GeraldRoss said:
True, but still... It's a very new experience to me. Plus, I'm also worried about "technical" complications, such as flying in diapers (although I've read a lot on that) or buying them, while staying at another country...

Apart from potential sticky moments when you first go through the international screening where you may get patted down in front of people that maybe at the airport to see you off flying in diapees is better than flying in other underwear IMO.

I would suggest when you are through with your carry on then go and get changed 30 minuted before boarding giving yourself plenty of time.

You are likely to need to buy some when you reach your destination country but if I was you I would still fit as many as you can in your suitcase (I take mine out of the pack and make a bottom layer underneath my clothes in the suitcase.)

AND

Take some for the plane ride and enough in a sturdy plastic bag inside your carryon for your first couple of nights just in case your suitcase doesn’t arrive with you.

I mention a sturdy plastic bag as when in airports if Customs wants to open your carryon or worse ask you to take everything out you won’t immediately expose your spare diapees to everyone or accidentally wrip them taking them out of your rucksack in an embarrassed rush to comply.

Worst thing I can imagine happening when you reach your host house if your luggage is delayed in transit you will have enough diapees with you so your host family won’t panic and make a scene putting make-do plastic on the mattress and rushing out to find some terrible cheap pull-ups.

What you wear or don't wear is up to you, as long as you are respectful of others.

If you want to wear diapers regardless of the fact you don't need them, there is no real reason why you should not as long as it is not impacting others in a negative way. If you are discreet and keep them to yourself, changing in a restroom and not in the shared room. You should certainly make sure not to go #2 in them or allowing other stagnant diaper smells to linger around that would be offensive or impacting the experience of your roommate.

It really is about respect. Think about how the other person you may be with might feel if they are exposed to these kinds of things. Your desires for wearing should not infringe upon another's rights. If you are not incontinent, then yes, you have a choice. And while wearing a diaper in itself is not something that is infringing upon the rights of your roommate, actually using them in a manner that they have to smell unpleasant things that certainly does.

If you are courteous and considerate of others in your wearing of diapers, then there is no reason why you shouldn't do so. Just don't flaunt it, and be as discrete as you can. If the question comes up, then share that you are wearing. But as for the explaining the reason, I guess that is partially based on the situation. If you and your roommate become close friends where you feel you can share the real reason for doing so, then go ahead and explain. But if not, you don't really need to explain that they are not physically needed, but just admit that you wear them and will try to be as discrete as you can about it. Then act in the same manner. Be discrete and keep it to yourself.

Plenty of good advice so far. You already have the right response if an inquiry is made "it's personal thing". You may want to add in "I hope this does not bother you". I doubt anything else will be said and nowadays with all the advertising, non-wetters know about personal protection being sold and would not think much more about it. Wear at night and enjoy the security! Since your roommate is going to be someone new, keep your enjoyment discreet but still be a "normal" nice-person-to-hang-with- guy while in the group. Even if your roommate sees something and mentions it to the others, they will mostly likely just flag it off. Besides you are in another country! Isn't that more interesting than knowing one of your travel buddies has personal issues at night with possible bed-wetting? You will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back