• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm a bit nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustTired

Contributor
Hello everyone,

I am new to this community in general(not just this site). I have been looking at the threads for a week now and decided to join. I am a bit nervous for opening up on a forum like this, I have mild sleep apnea, grind my teeth and am ADD as well.

At a young age I was always fascinated by diapers but forgot about it for a long time until recently when i came across this site searching for sleep aids and found that a pacifier may help, so i am not sure what category i would fit in to.

I am interested in a lot of things but most recently I like golf, model trains, crafting of all sorts, karate and MLP. I also play percussion in my church. I love to travel when I have the time and the last great trip my family were on was to Aruba.

Welcome to the site! Opening up about things that we consider super personal is never an easy thing; it takes a lot of courage to do. Luckily, there are online communities like this one that makes it easier to express who we are amongst others with similar interests. Glad to have you here!

Welcome JustTired! Don't be nervous this is a great place to open up and share your feelings and experiences with ABDL.

Hi and welcome. I used to have a model train layout, but I eventually needed the space it was taking up. I still have the trains in storage.

Welcome to ADISC, JustTired! Regardless of why you're here, you'll love this site!

JustTired said:
Hello everyone,

I am new to this community in general(not just this site). I have been looking at the threads for a week now and decided to join. I am a bit nervous for opening up on a forum like this, I have mild sleep apnea, grind my teeth and am ADD as well.

At a young age I was always fascinated by diapers but forgot about it for a long time until recently when i came across this site searching for sleep aids and found that a pacifier may help, so i am not sure what category i would fit in to.

I am interested in a lot of things but most recently I like golf, model trains, crafting of all sorts, karate and MLP. I also play percussion in my church. I love to travel when I have the time and the last great trip my family were on was to Aruba.

Hello, welcome to adisc. Nice to see more people from VA, and Christian. Hope you enjoy the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back