• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trina

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I am a sissy who likes diapers and plastic pants and I like fiction stories

Welcome to ADISC.

Thanks for your courage to join and as you explore and participate further in the forums and threads, I believe you will find you are certainly among others who share in many of your interests.

I have been here on ADISC for around eight years now, and I can honestly say it is the best and safest place for ABDLs to converse and support each other.

Although I am a rugged cowboy in most cases, I am a bit of a sissy myself and I have found good friendship and support here on this site.

I hope you will find many friends and enjoy your participation as part of this community.

Hi Trina! You sound a bit like me, so we're definitely gonna get along.

Welcome Trina! Glad to have you aboard. When you have time please share some of your other interests its a great way for others to get to know you and hopefully find some friends with the same interests here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back