Thinking About Telling Girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poofybutt said:
This post is fairly similar to your recent one, I think you could have updated your last post with this information. No worries though.

You know my opinion on the matter, that 3-6 month mark is usually the sweet spot, not too early in the relationship, not too late. If you are feeling more confident about telling her and you feel that she is truly the one, then maybe you can bring yourself to tell her at this point in the relationship, however, that is entirely up to you. If you do tell her this early on, at least practice and plan out what you want to say beforehand and give her the time and space necessary to ask her questions as well.

Still, that's a pretty routine conversation you guys just had. I had conversations like those every now and then with my first girlfriends and they didn't make me want to tell them any sooner. Also, going from talk of having kids to revealing that you're an AB is quite the leap, that might catch her off guard.

I'd say it's best to wait for the right moment and to feel these things out a bit more. At the end of the day though, deciding when to tell is entirely up to you. In any event, I wish you luck. Telling a partner can be difficult, but I would say it's always for the best. Here's hoping that when you do get around to telling, she is sympathetic and understanding :)

I just told her that I used to wet the bed when I was little, which I did and had to wear diapers for. I also told her that In my freshmen year of high school, I wet the bed for about a month and wore goodnites that entire month. But I didn't tell her that i'm also a diaper lover and an adult baby. She said that wetting the bed was kinda normal and not to worry about it. I'll eventually tell her that I actually like to wear diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back