Looking for information

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeraldRoss

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Posting this here, as, technically, it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

My hopes are extremely low, but...

I was told on another forum, that several years ago there was a post? a thread? here, where ways of inducing temporary incontinence were discussed. They told me about somebody, who tried dental anaesthetics to successfully block all feeling and all control over bowel movements for about half a day.

Does anyone know/remember that discussion or post or whatever it was?..

I don't recall such a conversation, but I'm pretty sure most people around here would probably advise against using something like that to lose control. O_O Granted I've been hit and miss on activity, taking long periods of time away, so it may have happened while I was gone. But I still can't imagine anyone here encouraging that.

About the only thing I remember was people poking marshmallows into places marshmallows aren't supposed to go. XD

The person, who told me about that is pretty confident it existed. But it was a VERY long time ago.
I don't know the history of ADISC, but from what I've read, I assume, that it was reorganized at some point... The info I'm talking about probably was before this reorganization.

And I know the risks and am not going to do this kind of thing. It's, if I may say so, for educational purposes.

Generally, the site advises against inducing incontinence as we are a support group, supporting mental health and physical health. I think if it was suggested, it got shut down rather soon. I've been on the site for 10 years and I don't recall that thread, but I could have missed it or forgotten it.

I know plenty of "temporary methods", but they are incredibly dangerous. They can end in permanent incontinence or worse, and while I'm sure you have good intentions, there's someone else out there taking notes, and I don't want to give them any ideas. I do know a way to lead to semi-permanent incontinence, but it's reversibility isn't guaranteed. Basically, you just get diapers, constantly go in them, every time you have the slightest urge to go, go. When you do go, don't change right away, as that gets your body used to the feeling of wearing used diapers. After several months, your body will just get used to diapers, and you will become completely incontinent. However, if you wanted to go back, you'd have to retrain yourself to hold it again. I will say in advance that if you go incontinent, be prepared for it to be permanent. I know if I decided to become incontinent, I would do it permanently. That's not just because of convenience, but also because if I put that much work into it, I'm not going to go back. Other than that idea, there's nothing else I'd recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back