• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings, community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeraldRoss

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, hi everyone! Just joined the forum. Pleased to meet you all.

I'm a student studying Linguistics and Japanese language.

About my ABDL side, I'm a pure (non-AB) Diaper Lover with several related interests.

There are also many other things I'm interested in, but most important are, probably: Japan (on the whole), magic (more specifically, pagan religious magic from before the era of monotheistic cultures), supernatural, computer games and... I think I can go on for a long while like that. Let's just say that I dabble in many fields, but havent achieved mastery even in a single one. https://www.adisc.org/forum/images/smilies/general/sweatdrop.gif

I kind of don't have people to talk to, who would know about my other side and understand, so I decided to join some communities, that are, like this one, "dedicated to", but not "bent on" the Topic... So, basically, I'm looking for friends, people to chat with, I guess.

Hi and welcome to the site!

Great intruduction! I'm more on the AB side of the spectrum, but you will find a lot of fellow DLs on here. You've been posting already, so you probably know that^^

You're studying Japanese, that's so cool! I'm studying international business management with my main focus on China, so I'm learning Chinese, but at my university there are a lot of people in the Japan part. I really want to learn Japanese too, but my studies keep me plenty busy as is! Have you been to Japan? I'm going to China or Taiwan next year, and I want to take the opportunity to hop over to Japan when I'm not too busy with university.

Thanks for the words of welcome.

Yes, I've already had an opportunity to explore the forum a little bit, so I know, that there are many DLs here, as well as other... specialties?..

Anyway... No, I haven't been to Japan yet, but unless something unexpected happens, I'm going there this summer for three weeks' studying trip.
If you ever start learning Japanese, you'll probably find it easier, than most people do. 'Cause you would have already learned a lot of hieroglyphs. Or... Maybe not, since the way they are read and their meaning in Japanese and Chinese are very different...

Omgosh! I just saw your greeting after replying to your reply haha. Welcome! And hello @Schwanensee! I think it’s pretty awesome that you’re studying Chinese. I spent a little time learning it, but kinda put it down for a bit. Because ..... I was majoring in Japanese haha. If you guys ever want help or have questions about Japanese feel free to message me :) can’t grantee that I have all the answers, but I studied for years.

Welcome GeraldRoss! Seems to be lots of asian culture enthusiasts on here lately. I am sure you will be able to find many people interested in that and your other interests!

Northerner said:
Welcome GeraldRoss! Seems to be lots of asian culture enthusiasts on here lately. I am sure you will be able to find many people interested in that and your other interests!
Thanks for the welcome.
Yes, I noticed that, too. =)
And I am sure I will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back