How do you feel when you aren't wearing diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I'm not wearing, I feel insecure. I get pretty anxious because I'm afraid of having an accident, although I am not incontinent. I have sort of an overactive bladder- But when I do wear diapers, I don't worry, and it sort of disappears.

I'm currently on the verge of running out of diapers, so... Damn it. :sweatdrop:

What about you?

When I'm not wearing I usually feel okay. But sometimes I will put one on when I am feeling anxious.

I haven't dared go without nappies or pads for over 6 years now. I would soon have wet pants as I can't control my bladder.

Insecure, stressed. Wearing has helped me a lot with those things, It isn't practical for me to wear all the time unfortunately and usually it's when I could use them more than anything for those reasons.

Can't really say that I feel any different, when wearing or not wearing during the day, but trying to fall asleep without a diaper may be problematic at times...

Not that I always sleep in them, though...

For the most part, I feel the same. However, on a recent trip, I noticed that I was missing the option. It was 10 days and I've gone way longer than that without feeling like I wanted to wear, so I didn't expect any difficulties. I think the combination of social media keeping them on my mind and knowing that they weren't available (it would not have been convenient to buy and conceal them where I was staying) agitated me a bit. It was manageable but I felt the absence.

I know what you mean. It's quite a nasty feeling for me, actually. I, like, keep thinking about them, unless I have some important task to do...

So maybe, what I wrote in my previous post isn't entirely right...

It is exceedingly rare for me to not have a diaper on, usually just in transitioning to a shower or my next diaper. The former can be a little anxiety ridden though because the unfortunate has happened on occasion nonetheless.

GeraldRoss said:
I know what you mean. It's quite a nasty feeling for me, actually. I, like, keep thinking about them, unless I have some important task to do...

So maybe, what I wrote in my previous post isn't entirely right...

Could be. I think for me, the most important distinction turns out to be whether they're available or not. If I can wear whenever I please, the urge to do so is lower.

Trevor said:
If I can wear whenever I please, the urge to do so is lower.

Yes, you know, now that I think of it, you are entirely right. Interesting, how human brain works...

Typically I just wish I was in one, but it comes with a level of regret that I’m not. Then if I put one on I feel shame. I’ve been caught a few times and those moments have done some damage to me in some way. I will only feel really at peace if i’m left alone, but then if I’m like that too long I’m sad that no one views them like I do. It’s a never ending cycle sadly :(

Weird, incomplete, not right.

This is an interesting question.

Oddly enough, I may be in the minority on this one, but when I'm not wearing diapers I don't tend to feel much of anything, I certainly don't feel incomplete or anxious. I tend to wear quite frequently during the week and typically I have plenty of time, when work and adult responsibilities are taken care of, to tape up and regress. The only time I'm not in a diaper is when I'm focussed on work or school and when that happens, I don't have time to even think about diapers and being a baby let alone feel something intensely as a result.

That being said, of course I prefer to be wearing a diaper and in baby mode when I get the chance because being diapered and in the baby headspace is a very pure, fulfilling experience for me. Being diapered and little keeps me well rested, stress-free and it often times gives me extra energy when it comes to tackling adult tasks again, but if the going gets rough and I can't wear for a while, so be it, I know my diapers, onesies, pacis, rattles and stuffies will be waiting for me when I have the time :)

I guess, over time I've just gotten really good at balancing adulthood and babyhood. When I can wear and regress, I have a blast, I feel contented. If I can't wear and regress, I might be a little upset depending on how much work I have and what my schedule looks like, but for the most part I'm not even fazed.

Just as sure as the sun rises, I'll always be diapered and in baby mode again :eek:

I feel like something’s missing. I get stressed and worry about wetting myself. I lose focus too. It really throws me off come to think of it.

The only time it doesn’t bother me is when I’m at the beach or pool because I know either of those situations wouldn’t work for me

Even though I'm not incontinent, I'll sometimes fear an accident for no reason. Almost every night while I'm in bed, I'll wish I had a diaper on. I have no idea why this is, but that's what I go through.

I feel naked with out diapers.

I have been having to go allot lately without wearing diapers, still getting over a urinary procedure that has cause allot of residual bleeding. I don't like it. I have been wearing diapers more in the last year than not. They relax me, they take the edge off of what most consider an aggressive personality. My wife says they expose my soft "underbelly" that she never knew I had until, "I finally came out to her". I feel out of sorts, agitated and sad.

Starlight99 said:
Even though I'm not incontinent, I'll sometimes fear an accident for no reason. Almost every night while I'm in bed, I'll wish I had a diaper on. I have no idea why this is, but that's what I go through.

Especially when I need to go to bed, I especially feel like this. That's why I usually end up going to the bathroom three times or more before I end up falling asleep... :/
I even wake up in the night to go regardless. So all that is avoided when I'm wearing.

- - - Updated - - -

trouble63 said:
I feel like something’s missing. I get stressed and worry about wetting myself. I lose focus too. It really throws me off come to think of it.

The only time it doesn’t bother me is when I’m at the beach or pool because I know either of those situations wouldn’t work for me

I know exactly what you mean. I also see what you mean with the beach and/or pools. That's also one of my only exceptions.

RandomUsernameDL said:
When I'm not wearing, I feel insecure. I get pretty anxious because I'm afraid of having an accident, although I am not incontinent. I have sort of an overactive bladder- But when I do wear diapers, I don't worry, and it sort of disappears.

I'm currently on the verge of running out of diapers, so... Damn it. :sweatdrop:

What about you?

I'm diapered almost all the time. There are a few rare times when I decide to go with regular underwear because diapers are going to be very inconvenient for some reason or other. I firmly believe I do this for the enjoyment, and if it's going to be a pain then I opt out of suffering, it defeats the purpose.

There were also a few times in the past when I've been sick and just "not felt like wearing", and so I didn't. And that turned out to be a mistake, as I physically needed them a few times! So... I'm never going to make that mistake again! (I was really kicking myself too, "What were you THINKING not wearing a diaper to bed last night?!")

But I do spend a lot of that time wishing I was diapered, and looking forward to getting back into something soft and crinkly. It's quite distracting.

and the solution to your problem.... don't let yourself run out! ;) grow your stash!

well I haven't been with out a diaper off for years now, so I don't like to go with out one on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back