Northshore

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Are supreme lites or air-supreme lites good quality? Will they hold a wetting well without leaks ? Especially after moving or sitting. For messing also? I wasn’t happy with my last order from northshore as the sample I requested was never sent

I'm surprised you didn't get a sample from them. Sometimes, it seems like they're in business just to send samples. Every order I place with them has at least two sample items, and sometimes three at their discretion, which I think is a nice bonus.

To answer your question, the Supreme Lites are a pretty solid diaper. They're thinner than the Supremes but they don't seem to lose that much capacity. I decided against them for my day to day wear when I was 24/7 only because they were a little more than I really needed and some slightly cheaper/thinner options would do better for me. If I were more inclined to use over time rather than hold, they'd probably win out for me. I don't use clothlike covered diapers if I can help it, so I can't speak to those but I imagine they'd be the same other than the covering.

I love Northshore Care! I would recommend the Air Supreme. They are super absorbent and very comfortable. They produce a decent waddle when wet though. Don't let the wettness indicator fool you though: It will turn from yellow to blue multiple wettings before the diaper is actually at capacity. This is also a decent diaper for messing - though I don't have much experience with that...

I've been wearing the Northshore Air Premium Briefs for the last couple weeks as a daytime diaper. These are the cloth backed, light version I think the OP meant and are a relatively thin and discreet version of the Air Premium or Northshore Supremes. The capacity isn't bad - it always will hold at least one heavy wetting for me but for a second I need to be a little more careful to keep track of how wet I feel up the back. I have had them leak a few times when I was still getting used to them. I've been wearing 24/7 for about a month at work and home with no one noticing. I find the cloth backing to be very comfortable now that it's getting hotter outside and the diaper is quite soft inside. Price wasn't bad - about $1.15 each when I bought a case. The only complication with these is that I need to change a couple of times during the day because of somewhat lesser capacity. Overall I've been pretty happy though. Messing is no problem although I've only used them that way at home and didn't move around too much.

qwertyqwerty said:
Are supreme lites or air-supreme lites good quality? Will they hold a wetting well without leaks ? Especially after moving or sitting. For messing also? I wasn’t happy with my last order from northshore as the sample I requested was never sent
Maybe you should contact them directly regarding samples. There's no legitimate way to request samples in an order itself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I tried the supreme lites (plastic backed), they were ok but not my favorite of the first 3 I've tried, currently working on testing a few more. I made a review video if you're interested: https://youtu.be/Km7BezQN1Mg

Also I seriously love northshore as a company, that they carry bariatric sizes but also care about the abdl crowd and the samples OMG LOVE that they give so many samples!!! Plus the shipping is crazy fast :) I can't wait to do another review video and it helps so much with that when I get freebies!

Last edited:
My mom found the boosters they sent me when I ordered my Crinklz and was like "What are these? Pads? For inside the diaper?" And I had to explain about them. XD I said that they're still in the pack 'cause I don't usually need to use them.

I'm thinking about getting some of the air-supremes to try as a work diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back