Most interesting games of E3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I saw a lot of the game previews and interviews with games creators at E3 and I have to say, I'm really digging Anthem (Bioware) and Cyberpunk 2077 (CD Projekt Red), what about you guys?

Forza Horizon 4, Jump Force, Cyberpunk 2077, The Last Of Us Part II, The Elder Scrolls VI, The Crew 2, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Fallout 76, Anthem, Metro: Exodus, Battlefield V, Gears Of War 5, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Kingdom Hearts III, and Devil May Cry 5

The Last of Us Part II should be amazing if it's the same quality as the first, I will definitely get it as some point, but Anthem just seems much more new and exciting.

Rage 2, Doom Eternal, Fallout 76, Starfield, The Elder Scrolls VI, Metro: Exodus were my highlights. Big attention on Cyberpunk 2077 that I don't quite understand but I'll keep my eyes on it.

TheEldritch88 said:
Rage 2, Doom Eternal, Fallout 76, Starfield, The Elder Scrolls VI, Metro: Exodus were my highlights. Big attention on Cyberpunk 2077 that I don't quite understand but I'll keep my eyes on it.

Well, the main aspect from Cyberpunk 2077 will be how customizable the experience will be, your choices in the game will change what happens with your interactions with NPCs, so who knows how much these changes will effect the overall game and the sheer number of ways it can change?

I'm all for Fallout 76, Super Mario Party and Super Smash.

I've been interested in Anthem since they showed it last year. Along with that I have my usual catalog filler with Forza Horizon 4. I'm debating Cyberpunk; it looks like it will be pretty good and I will be grabbing fallout 76 and Hitman when they release.

Also while not an E3 showing, I am eagerly awaiting Red Dead Redemption 2. I played the hell out of RDR and I have been waiting for ages for the next chapter.

Smash Bros Ultimate, Super Mario Party, Fire Emblem Three something.

Cyber Punk 2077. Been looking forward to this game for a while now. Was hyped to see some more stuff at E3. Also Sakiro Shadows Die Twice sounds really cool, I'm a huge Souls games nut and it's bad ass to see the Devs doing a new IP. Very exctied for it.

Fallout76 is definitely the one I am most interested in however I don't know if that necessarily makes them a winner. They certainly didnt lose it though.

I am hyped for Halo infinite. It looks like a renovation of the series in a great way. Reminds me of Halo 3/

- - - Updated - - -

Northerner said:
Fallout76 is definitely the one I am most interested in however I don't know if that necessarily makes them a winner. They certainly didnt lose it though.

Take me hoooome, country rooooads. Fallout 76 will be great if they can implement a good enough anti- Grief / Anti-cheat system.

Cyberbunker 2077, Last of Us 2. Elderscrolls will take long...
Fallout 76 is fallout 4 online, a predictable choice from Bethesda.

BabyTyrant said:
I saw a lot of the game previews and interviews with games creators at E3 and I have to say, I'm really digging Anthem (Bioware) and Cyberpunk 2077 (CD Projekt Red), what about you guys?

I’m so looking forward to cyberpunk 2077, also I am interested in anthem but am holding higher hopes for cyberpunk 2077 if cprjkred puts as much tlc into this as the Witcher 3 it’s going to be amazing I really am hoping it turns out good as I’d like to see more games from them in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

BabyTyrant said:
Also I’ll add I am super pumped for rage 2 even though it leaked before e3 on Canada’s Walmart page lmao! I loved the first one it was a very underrated game imo

- - - Updated - - -

TheEldritch88 said:
A lot of the hype behind cyberpunk 2077 comes from the fan base of the Witcher 3 which cdprojektred developed, they constantly had free updates that kept the game fresh and made it easy to dump a couple hundred hours into if you haven’t played tw3 I highly suggest it to you as a fan of Bethesda’s work it’s slow at first but 100 worthwhile

Part of why Anthem is looking really good to me is there aren't a lot of really good futuristic shooters at the moment, Destiny 2 didn't impress me, and I actually loved Mass Effect Andromeda, but from what I understand it may have been the nail in the coffin for that series (because of the glitches, which happened because the developer handed it off to a new studio to finish up)

BabyTyrant said:
Part of why Anthem is looking really good to me is there aren't a lot of really good futuristic shooters at the moment, Destiny 2 didn't impress me, and I actually loved Mass Effect Andromeda, but from what I understand it may have been the nail in the coffin for that series (because of the glitches, which happened because the developer handed it off to a new studio to finish up)

You're incredibly misinformed about ME:A.

It wasn't handed to another studio to finish. Bioware Montreal was given the task of developing a new Mass Effect series on the Frostbite Engine. The Frostbite Engine is notoriously awful to work with. The developers at Bioware Montreal were forced to develop a game that was doomed to fail. It was delayed several times, and if it had been given the time it needed it would have been a far, far better game. And I say that as someone who liked ME:A.

PS Anthem is almost guaranteed to fail. It's lost several lead devs, writers and many, many more people. EA is chasing $$$ with it and nothing more, and if Anthem fails. It's the end of Bioware as we know it.

SnowBlitz said:
You're incredibly misinformed about ME:A.

It wasn't handed to another studio to finish. Bioware Montreal was given the task of developing a new Mass Effect series on the Frostbite Engine. The Frostbite Engine is notoriously awful to work with. The developers at Bioware Montreal were forced to develop a game that was doomed to fail. It was delayed several times, and if it had been given the time it needed it would have been a far, far better game. And I say that as someone who liked ME:A.

PS Anthem is almost guaranteed to fail. It's lost several lead devs, writers and many, many more people. EA is chasing $$$ with it and nothing more, and if Anthem fails. It's the end of Bioware as we know it.

Hated ME:A first time I played it, finally got around to playing it and finishing it not long ago, It fell short in alot of areas, nowhere near as good as the Original Trilogy, but now having finished the Andromeda, I've become invested in the story and certainly hope we can get another one, even if it takes awhile, I'd rather an ME:2 Level of good if it takes awhile..... but who knows if it'll actually happen.

Honestly, In My Experience; Mass Effect Andromeda is far less glitchy than the reputation it has, only having encountered 2 bad glitches (had to reload my save file) after over 80 hours of Game Play, and yes I absolutely loved the story of it, the GamePlay was also pretty good IMO (maybe they were a bit too ambitious and tried too much, but it was at least enjoyable to me).

I honestly hope Anthem isn't gonna suck, but I guess I will have to see what kinda reviews it gets before I buy it to make sure I'm not buying a dud.

BabyTyrant said:
Honestly, In My Experience; Mass Effect Andromeda is far less glitchy than the reputation it has, only having encountered 2 bad glitches (had to reload my save file) after over 80 hours of Game Play, and yes I absolutely loved the story of it, the GamePlay was also pretty good IMO (maybe they were a bit too ambitious and tried too much, but it was at least enjoyable to me).

I honestly hope Anthem isn't gonna suck, but I guess I will have to see what kinda reviews it gets before I buy it to make sure I'm not buying a dud.

Yeah unfortunate to the gaming community a lot of people’s opinions on games come from early release impressions before some games got patching that was much needed or you get the people who haven’t even played a game but read a backwards ign review and wrote it off but still want to act like a know it all haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back