• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, I’m New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamander14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello, my name is Donny. I’ve been into the AB thing for four years now. I’ve never had anything AB related. As in, I’ve never had anything made for ABs. I’m starting college soon and I hope that changes.

I’ve also been playing the Pokémon Tradif Card Game competitively for about seven years. And I’ve been playing the guitar for six years.

I hope I can be more myselfand make friends that enjoy AB stuff too! :)

Welcome Donny! Exciting times getting started into the world of ABDL. You will definitely find some friends here that share your passion and can share their knowledge from their experiences.

Competitive pokemon? Would we have seen you on twitch at live events? I dont play myself but have watched a stream here and there of assorted card games.

No, I’m not that good of a player yet. I just recently have had enough time to practice regularly.

Ah ok. Well if you do make it there be sure to let us know so we can cheer you on!

I definitely will! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back