Thread: Rearz inspire +

Default Rearz inspire +

How are rearz inspire compared to the M4 ? I have never tried a rearz but heard great things.

I've tried both, and I'd say the Inspire+ are about on par with the Abena M4. That's an overall evaluation, of course.

The Inspire+ seem more absorbent than the M4s. However, the Inspire+ tapes aren't great, and the overall fit is definitely un-inspiring.

For the money, I'd buy M4s. Or I'd spend a little more for a thicker ABU product.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyqwerty View Post
    How are rearz inspire compared to the M4 ? I have never tried a rearz but heard great things.
    about equal in capacity. Inspire seem to be better quality and better design though. The borders where there's no padding on the inspire is larger than on the L4's I've gotten in the past. Their machines seem to cut them really close to the padding, sometimes even nicking it. (really easy to leak in that!)

The inspire also have front elastic, which I'm a really big fan of for comfort. they have a hard tape panel, whereas the xplus have a soft shell with two-use tapes, so they have a different feel to them.

I'd pick the inspire over the xplus in a heartbeat.