Need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert1

Est. Contributor
Hi i need help finding a diaper that will hold a ton but stays squshy vs a diaper that gets all stiff like a bord any ideas thanks

Crinklz....i have one on now and love them.

Snuggies are really good, super comfy to boot.

High sap diapers swell a lot but get firm when wet. High pulp diapers start out a bit thicker, don't swell much (if at all), and aren't as firm when wet. So it sounds like you're looking for a high pulp diaper.

The problem there is low sap also means lower capacity, so you're going to have to sacrifice a little somewhere I think to get the rest of what you want.

I would suggest the older Bambino line - Classico / Bianco / Teddy. They're a medium-sap diaper that doesn't swell a lot or get very firm when wet, but is still pretty good capacity.

The current Confidry 247 are fairly close to what you're looking for also.

the wellness superio samples I just got from Northshore stay squishy when wet.

To bambinod im looking for a high sap diaper

FitRight Briefs. I know they aren't really AB/DL diapers (which I definitely have to try), but they hold a ton and they get squishy and really warm and comfy. :)

Robert1 said:
To bambinod im looking for a high sap diaper

Thrust Vector's BetterDry/Crinklz/Astronaut/Aquanaut have some of the highest sap ratio available right now as far as I've seen. (the most swell) Northshore's the best outlet in the USA for Thrust Vector.

I think without doubt the ABU Peakabu is the clear answer. It’s amazingly soft dry and stays soft and squishy when wet and durability is exceptional. The cons are they are expensive and currently where I live they have no stock. I will also second the wellness superio, also a soft comfy diaper that swells and remains soft albeit quite squishy even jelly like when wet. I used to use them with Lille maxi booster pads which was a magic combo but again now unavailable in our country but if you can get some they are worth a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd agree PeekABU have great capacity, but they don't swell anywhere near as much as crinklz. (wore a peekabu last night actually!)

I know the stiff and rigid feeling you speak of. That is why i do not use abena. They are like cardboard after the first wetting and it doesn't go away until the second or third.

Moli amd bambino are the less stiff. Both are high pulp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back