beating the heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinosaurWalk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know that there have been many posts already about putting other things in your diaper besides the obvious. However, I tried something that I haven't seen discussed here yet, or at least recently so I wanted to share. I had wondered for the longest time how it would feel to squirt a can of whipped cream into my clean diaper and let me tell you it is amazing! I squirted it down inside the front and back of my diaper. It gets in all the areas. Its just cool enough where it feels refreshing to help beat the heat from the hot days and not too cold to feel like just putting ice cubes against your skin. While the whip cream melts fairly quickly it feels great before it does. I highly recommend it.

Note: I know some get annoyed about food being "wasted" by putting it in a diaper rather than for eating but in this case the can of whipped cream was expired and I had no plans of using it for eating. It was about a month passed expiration and had never been opened. While it didn't smell bad I don't experiment with eating expired food. I have had bad experiences in the past.

Haha, you got a sticky boooooty. :3

That would be my only concern...having something sweet on my nether regions to attract the myriad of ants that seem to besiege my house. LOL I lay down for a nap after putting whip cream on my butt and wake up being dragged through the front yard by ants. ;)

Does sound like it would be a great sensation but the mess! Would definitely need a shower after that.

Also if you were a female, can’t that cause a yeast infection or other vaginal infection of some sort? I’ve always been told not to put sugary things “down there” for that reason, but I’m not a doctor/expert.

Only if someone invented a diaper that you had to toss in the freezer that has a flexible ice pack in the diaper.

Northerner said:
Does sound like it would be a great sensation but the mess! Would definitely need a shower after that.

Yes. I was planing on taking a shower right away anyway so it worked out. Even though it can be messy it was still worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

xpluswearer said:
Only if someone invented a diaper that you had to toss in the freezer that has a flexible ice pack in the diaper.

Now there is an idea! It gets so hot on some days and while this is gross I have to say sometimes it gets really swampy down there and when your wearing a diaper it can be compounded that much more since diapers don't breath all that well due to the plastic barrier and all. :sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back