Does anyone have a favorite kids video game while in littlespace?

<——— lol Well aside from the obvious.. Sesame Street and Batman on NES. I remember the jump start games!! Ohh good times. The 90s are nostalgic. Also flight simulator on an old Mac laptop when I was a kid.

I'm a big my little pony fan and the app games they make are not half bad. Instant little space.

tykeboy123 said:
Maybe excite bike for the Nintendo as I remember playing that at my sisters house when I was younger, spongebobs battle for bikini bottom is a good one also almost anything Mario works well as it’s verymuch nostalgic. Aladdin for the snes is in the nostalgia boat as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted to add that when I was younger I had jumpstart first grade and jumpstart third grade on the old computer and they were super fun learning games that IÂ’m sure would make you feel little , I havenÂ’t played other games in the series but I reccomend them !!

I loved the jumpstart games! Especially first and third grade!

As weird as it sounds, probably No Man's Sky. That adventure-exploration kinda game style is really fun when in a small(er) head space, but only at the 7-10 range for me.

banjo kazooie and banjo tooie. Those where the games i grew up with.

Back