Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated PeekABUs cant get a good fit

Quote Originally Posted by californiakid View Post
    Yep, understood. The top tapes are indeed higher, which I like. But the bottom tapes are so low, I’m curious if curious if anyone finds them better.
    Well that's a little worrying - they fixed the top tapes and broke the bottom ones?

The typical tape placement for tapes is top tape 1" from the top, and bottom tape in the middle? I remember a few diapers that ran the lower tapes low, like the previous gen crinklz from thrust vector. And yes, those had a really weird fit!

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Well that's a little worrying - they fixed the top tapes and broke the bottom ones?

The typical tape placement for tapes is top tape 1" from the top, and bottom tape in the middle? I remember a few diapers that ran the lower tapes low, like the previous gen crinklz from thrust vector. And yes, those had a really weird fit!
    The batch of Aquanauts I got have the bottom tapes that are too low, and the top tapes that are too high. I don't plan on purchasing them anymore.