Thread: Messing into tp?

Default Messing into tp?

I'm wondering if anyone else has used tp to catch their poop and hold it against themselves as it comes out? Sometimes I do this when I don't have a diaper to mess into but want to feel the same feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Curiousmess View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone else has used tp to catch their poop and hold it against themselves as it comes out? Sometimes I do this when I don't have a diaper to mess into but want to feel the same feeling
    Dude. Just get something cheap from a drugstore.

Quote Originally Posted by SwinginPendulum View Post
    Dude. Just get something cheap from a drugstore.
    I just bought some diapers from Walmart but I live with roommates and can't afford the risk of having to clean up a big mess during the day. Occasionally I just want to dabble a little with that side of things without going full bore in a diaper.

You could put some washable plastic pants over some old underpants and just mess them a little. They will need rinsing out and washing separately from other things straight after though.

A little outside my interests, but... If you already have some diapers, try this. Put one on, and head to a private public bathroom. You know, like a business bathroom geared for one person at a time. Do your business there. Be sure to bring wipes to clean yourself. Also bring a big ziplock bag or grocery bag to contain things fr disposal-keep it nicer for any people in the bathroom, after you.

I used to do that very early on, before diapers. Growing up, I had to explore things and feelings anyway in could and sometimes going in my briefs, or in a paper towel was the best way to do that.

I don't own any plastic pants but maybe they're worth it? I feel like all the pullups I wear leak when I pee so maybe they wouldn't be safe to mess in, at least out in public. I like it to be contained lol.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a great idea, hopefully I can find a nice private bathroom somewhere to enjoy these pullups I just bought from Walmart. What kind of diapers should I order from the internet?

I'm told Rearz are a great product. I'm waiting for a special occasion to use mine.

I use to do this before I had a job and decent privacy to buy diapers.

Yeah, I like the way it feels in my hand. I'm glad I can buy diapers on my own now too.