Rezzu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
During this spring I had this project on my mind, which I was finally able to ask from a local foam rubber company if they could make an bigger size changing pad! :sweatdrop:

I knew that this company had experience for making similar project before, so I was quite sure that this will going to be success! :D

So.. when me and my bigbwo went to the town, I wanted to go in and ask about more details for this project :3 She looked about mah drawings and measurements and made some calculations about how much fabric is needed etc. Then I went to the one local fabric store which locates in the town where we moved out half year ago. I knew that they have lots of cute printed fabrics and PUL fabrics as well!

I bought the fabrics from there and and took them in this foam rubber company which makes all kind of special products from that material i.e. seat cushions for the boats, big and soft cubes for the special need daycares and schools. The lady there was very friendly and even gave nice commets about my big Dino foil balloon :D (because it was May Day´s eve) and said that the fabric looked cute! I worn also thick AB diapers and Mickey mouse bib overalls :3

After three weeks from that point I got email from their company where they said that changing pad is finished! Yay! ^^ I´m so happy that finally our changing table project is moving forward!

Would be interesting to know what kind of changing pads other peeps have? Customized or not? :)

photo_2018-06-12_12-14-41.jpgphoto_2018-06-12_23-09-09.jpgphoto_2018-06-12_23-09-19.jpgphoto_2018-06-12_23-25-28.jpgphoto_2018-06-12_23-25-41.jpgphoto_2018-06-12_23-37-42.jpgphoto_2018-06-12_23-38-27.jpg
photo_2018-06-12_23-38-38.jpg

Aww, that looks awesome! Glad to hear you had such a good experience dealing with them. Hope it's nice and comfy.

An adult-sized changing mat would be an excellent thing to have, but sadly I have to make do with a waterproof groundsheet on top of the carpet for my nappy changes.

You might suggest that this company offer adult sized changing pads to the you might suggest that this company offer adult sized changing pads to the AB marketplace. I know I would want one. This might become a fairly lucrative product for them.

That is super cool! I really want a adult size changing table one day~

PufftheButt said:
That is super cool! I really want a adult size changing table one day~

I know, me too, or at least a really nice adult sized changing pad.

This is awesome. I would love one of these. I have seen them being sold online so I might get one

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Super cute. I really want one. I used baby ones in the past as they are cheap but would really like to make a adult one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back